Harvesting Tips (1 Viewer)

PARADOX

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I haven't seen this discussed. I can get the 1s and 5s for sure from the cage at a rack or two a week.

The 50 cent fracs are used on table games for ante on Ultimate Texas Hold as it costs 50 cents to get dealt a hand. They will use them for payouts too. I think there is also a Three Card Poker and Mississippi Stud table as well, but haven't scoped those out yet.

I was able to get five fracs last night by pulling back my ante when there was a dealer swap and on the one hand I was given one for a payout.

Is there a faster way to obtain these? I'm hoping to get a rack when all said and done.

Throw some $20s around and smile at the employees. Be strait. I need these. Ill give you these. I’ve even had pit bosses fill for me. It’s all about the golden tongue and vibe.

Try the cage. It doesn’t hurt to ask if you can get a rack of fracs ( doubtful they’ll do it) but if you offer a tip to the person working the cage they might do it.
Worked for me at GVR. I asked for mint chips and I got close to 3 racks of uncirculated chips. Tipped $20 each time I went up.

Try the cage. It doesn’t hurt to ask if you can get a rack of fracs ( doubtful they’ll do it) but if you offer a tip to the person working the cage they might do it.
Worked for me at GVR. I asked for mint chips and I got close to 3 racks of uncirculated chips. Tipped $20 each time I went up.
Wasn't able to get them from the cage.

Throw some $20s around and smile at the employees. Be strait. I need these. Ill give you these. I’ve even had pit bosses fill for me. It’s all about the golden tongue and vibe.
They usually have around two barrels in the tray.

I thought about doing the whole I have some buddies coming for fishing and want to give them a souvenir to see if they would sell $5 or $10 worth.

Was told straight up they only have them at table games.

Straight up ask the pit boss or a dealer, otherwise you’re stuck to how you’re doing it now.

The pit boss can order more with one phone call. Always remember that, and they LOVE tips. Sometimes I tip a $20 and then say “can I ask a dumb question” - never know.
I will try that. I don't mind throwing a 20 for a tip.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom