Harvesting Bally's $1s (1 Viewer)

UnicornFlash

Flush
Reaction score
Does anyone know how hard it is to harvest near mint/mint Bally's $1s? Can you just go to the cage and ask for a rack or two of uncirculated chips, or is it similar to harvesting Paris $1s?

Anyone's experience harvesting Bally's $1s would be appreciated, especially any tips or advice to maximize the amount of near mint/mint Bally's $1s harvested.

I offered the poker cage guy $20 to get me a mint rack. They didn't have any but he did help me sort through 10 racks.

You could also play some limit games and harvest that way.

If you talk to the guys in the poker room they will sell you racks to sort through. Sometimes they said yes and sometimes they said no. Just depends who is working that day/time.

How much does the poker room care if you are just walking out with a rack after cashing out?

I like that idea! Its been a long time since I played limit, hopefully they have some games running when I'm there.

UnicornFlash was your mission successful? I will be staying there in a few weeks and am curious how it went for you.
Another PCFer was generous enough to harvest for me when he was in Las Vegas. It was pretty successful--ended up with an uncirculated mint rack and another rack+ of chips that were cherry picked from several racks in the poker room. Everyone else's suggestions are good ones, too. I got lucky to score the uncirculated mint rack, but you should be able to land VGC/Excellent+ chips if you follow the advice in this thread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom