Harrow Club MD-50 Solids PrOn L@@K!!! (1 Viewer)

@Azcat's Old Rosedale sample set:

old_21.jpg

Awesome inlay. The quarter and one are great. Snappers didn't get used too often. Love the $10. Reminds me of an LP.

Very Nice! I like using the K instead of trying to squeeze in the zeroes

@WedgeRock - 7CS sucked tonight.
We didn't finish until after 3 am with 14 players. I was betting everything possible to get it over with. This is a derail so I apologize but that structure has serious issues imo. I hate that I worked hard to get there, then I just want to go home at the end.

We didn't finish until after 3 am with 14 players. I was betting everything possible to get it over with. This is a derail so I apologize but that structure has serious issues imo. I hate that I worked hard to get there, then I just want to go home at the end.

yep, big part of the reason I'm not playing there any more. Unorganized, usually starts late, runs way to long.

The problem I have with that structure is pocket 4's with another 4 in the door is no good against KKx and whatever Anita had, and JJx is no good v 77x on the very next hand, then KKx is no good against Axx an orbit later.

The problem I have with that structure is pocket 4's with another 4 in the door is no good against KKx and whatever Anita had, and JJx is no good v 77x on the very next hand, then KKx is no good against Axx an orbit later.
That was a pretty crappy run for you for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom