Harrow Club MD-50 Solids PrOn L@@K!!! (1 Viewer)

Azcat

Pair
Reaction score
Doge copy.jpg

O.jpg

L.jpg

C.jpg

R.jpg

5.jpg

25.jpg

100.jpg

500.jpg

1K.jpg

5K.jpg

Last edited:
Shades of Chiptalk. :eek:

Looking forward to seeing your new creation!

Sorry for the mixup. Damn, fricken photobucket!

really love the "old vegas" look of these. well executed.

great looking set.

As most know. I love the clean look of solids. They look great in stacks. Good news is I get to play with these on SAT. @BUBBLE . These will be the tourney chips we'll be using for our BigO turbo tourney on SAT.

Post a pic of what our starting stacks will look like. Lots of chips pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.

What a GREAT set Jason!!! Fantastic man... They turned out perfect... Perfect colors for the set imo... And the MD-50 complements the the inlay perfectly...

One of my favorite solid sets for sure!

Congratulations!

Love it! Brilliantly executed. Wish the MD-50 was around when I got my solids.

Colours? Light green/black/lavendar/canary yellow/dayglo peacock?

Never really been a huge fan of solids buy my word these are awesome, great colour choices and great inlay design.

Love the 5k but the reds really pop with oil.

Good choice of font for "HARROW CLUB" too...

Will BHC references be used instead of Rounders references now? Been awhile since I've seen those movies. I'll have to re-watch.

EDIT: For those that don't know, this is the third killer set solid set that @Azcat hsa produced. His Old Rosedales were beautiful (too many denoms, IMO, but the $10 was killer). His current tournament set on the plain mold are also excellent.

Post up some pics of those, Jay.

Last edited:
Love the 5k but the reds really pop with oil.

Good choice of font for "HARROW CLUB" too...

Will BHC references be used instead of Rounders references now? Been awhile since I've seen those movies. I'll have to re-watch.

EDIT: For those that don't know, this is the third killer set solid set that @Azcat hsa produced. His Old Rosedales were beautiful (too many denoms, IMO, but the $100 was killer). His current tournament set on the plain mold are also excellent.

Post up some pics of those, Jay.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/cpc-no-mold-solids-tournament-set-1-202-chips.19463/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom