Harrah's Pompano Beach $1s (1 Viewer)

Okku

Full House
Reaction score
Happen to see these on TheChipBoard posted by Vic. These are very nice looking RHC $1s and they'd be amazing if they'd be possible to get in quantity.

What do you guys think?!

1705553_1.jpg

I'll be able to go in March. Those are epic though so I might have to ask my family if they wanna go venture there. Wish they released these over Christmas because I'd have loaded up.

I will be back in town and able to harvest on March 9-10th. If y’all want racks let me know. I’m gonna try to go one day and get as many as I can in as good of shape as possible. It’s only 1.5 hr from my house.

Went today to check it out. Was able to get some chips out. I’m heading there on Wednesday again and will prolly get some more. This is the average condition right now they just need a little cleaning, but imo either would make a great $1 and that white chip would be a real nice Cali hundo.
9D056DA3-9B33-40AB-91D0-15AA3A1DF872.jpeg

Yeah they’re really nice. Hopefully someone will post a picture of them cleaned up since I don’t have the time to clean them and post pictures. They’re all in damn good shape though. Like as far as used goes I’d say it’s on par with Jack Cinci $2’s in terms of condition.

@Bill_Man618 these looks great, nice pull! We’re they difficult to get? Just wondering as I’m also located in Florida but have never really harvested chips other than the occasional handful when on vacation

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom