• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Harrah's Fracs (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
2020-05-11_9-26-59.jpg

Cool looking fracs. Not sure if that is pink or not. Radiant red, Salmon maybe?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pair-of-25...hips-Paulsen-Top-Hat-Cane-Design/124179508151

They’re maybe a bit darker in real life. And one of the bstt fracs ever, in my opinion. Oh, for a rack of those!
44290620-DA65-48E7-B2F4-92BB4EA6998C.jpeg

There is also a small key mold version of these. I think it went small key, small crown, THC, then they changed the background (lighter) and edgespots (also lighter) to make another THC.

It's the first time I've seen these before. I had no idea about all the different versions. Good info. Thx.

There is also a small key mold version of these. I think it went small key, small crown, THC, then they changed the background (lighter) and edgespots (also lighter) to make another THC.
Two inlay versions of the lighter pink THC chips, too -- one has a larger denom, one only has Reno (instead of Reno and Lake Tahoe).

Those pics came from this folder:
View attachment 456729
The "maybe NV" chips are a daydream list of expensive Nevada fracs, like the El Cortez 50c small crown and large key Horseshoe Reno 50c chips.
I’m over here and I don’t even know what day it is or where my daughter just ran to hide.

We need to see the whole folder structure. Is there a Pr0n thread for this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom