SOLD Harrah's Cherokee solid mixed 1,100-chip set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chawks45

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
This is a dibs sale for CONUS shipping only.

I’m in the process of clearing out the closet again, this time with Harrah’s Cherokee tourney chips and a mix of solid $1 tourney chips. I don’t host tournaments, so I used this ensemble as a 1/2 cash set because I’m weird like that.

Please take note that I am not splitting.

Chips are in excellent condition and all stand on edge, but see photos to judge for yourself. They saw action on my felt just twice. Also, I am not splitting.

IMG_9001.jpg

Set includes 124 Resorts Tunica and 76 Isle Cape Girardeau hot-stamped chips, both of which were purchased here at $1.25 per chip. I will sell the two racks of $1s at my cost. I am not splitting.

The breakdown is as follows:
  • $1 x 200
  • $5 x 600
  • $25 x 250
  • $100 x 50
IMG_9002.jpg

I am selling this set, which won’t be split, for $1,325, plus shipping (probably two MFRBs). Racks are not included.

Payment via PP F&F preferred. Should buyer desire PP G&S instead, note buyer is responsible for adding the fee, which can be calculated here, to total payment.

Post dibs below for entire set because I'm not splitting, followed by a PM.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I’d be in for a split with someone. I could use 2 racks of the 5’s myself. But would be willing to split it maybe 3 ways.

And dibs on 2 racks of 5’s just in case it gets split.

I’d be in for a split with someone. I could use 2 racks of the 5’s myself. But would be willing to split it maybe 3 ways.

And dibs on 2 racks of 5’s just in case it gets split.
You should probably specify what you’d be willing to take in a split, and whether you’re willing to receive & reship. OP sounds intent on not wanting to split.

You should probably specify what you’d be willing to take in a split, and whether you’re willing to receive & reship. OP sounds intent on not wanting to split.

I’m willing to split it down the middle 3 ways. I really only need two racks of the $5’s. I could use a barrel of the 25’s. The rest I would just sell off so I’m flexible. I’ve been hunting for the 5’s for awhile so willing to split it up 3 ways. I didn’t really want to pay $1325 for 2 racks and have to worry about selling the rest. Or even $650 or so. I am flexible, so if someone is wanting the majority of it, just pm me and we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom