Cancelled Harrah's Cherokee or Jack Solid Tourney Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdgeno

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Putting feelers out there on a small tournament set of either Jack's or Harrah's Cherokee chips, leaning a little more to the Jack chips. Looking for 5, 25, 100 denoms to build a 6-max SNG set. I'd be looking for somewhere around the following breakdown:

T5 x 120
T25 x 120
T100 x 60

Let me know if you have anything available, maybe we can make a deal!

Hello Sir

Hope you & the family are well and that there is new perspective on job security.
I managed to find a new job (I locked down a great assignment as independent...so i'm self employed and love it)

I like both, price wise I went for 2 racks of watermelon cherokee chips...they are very nice.
In case you can not find any, Josh at Apache still has all 3 denoms ($150/125/200 per rack of 5/25/100) and you can order per barrel

GLWS

Hello Sir

Hope you & the family are well and that there is new perspective on job security.
I managed to find a new job (I locked down a great assignment as independent...so i'm self employed and love it)

I like both, price wise I went for 2 racks of watermelon cherokee chips...they are very nice.
In case you can not find any, Josh at Apache still has all 3 denoms ($150/125/200 per rack of 5/25/100) and you can order per barrel

GLWS
Glad to hear good news from you, always good to be able to get back on your feet!

I’ve had the Cherokee chips before, and have sold every other set I had, just shuffle stacks now. Dropped off the last set at the post office this morning, and now feeling some panic with no sets. Looking for something affordable if I follow through, though I may not be buying anything right away.

Thanks for the heads up on Apache, I’ll keep that in mind. No job yet, but we are moving so that should open some options. I’m probably going to school in the fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom