Harrahs Cherokee Chip Sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

markleteenie

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dibs on any Paulson racks for sale.... are they long gone already @AfterTheFact ?

The bud jones, are they racks or the enclosed boxes? If the enclosed boxes, dibs.

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FWIW, that's a great price on Bud Jones racks. I paid an average shipped price of $6 each. These are less the $4.50 shipped.

Go get 'em!

Wick125

Two Pair
Reaction score
Got my chips today. Not able to get pics up right now but holy cow are these things awesome! Razor sharp and the pics don’t do them justice. Love the colors! Thanks so much for offering these at such a great price!

AfterTheFact

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my chips today. Not able to get pics up right now but holy cow are these things awesome! Razor sharp and the pics don’t do them justice. Love the colors! Thanks so much for offering these at such a great price!

Thank you so much for the order, they are awesome....
Hope they bring you much luck!

WedgeRock

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can check if they fit ASM's perfectly when I get home.

They fit Bud Jones perfectly, though.
ASM Roman mold.

Random cheap Amazon rack on the left, Bud Jones in the middle, Paulson 24010 rack on the right.

Bud Jones fits the tightest. For the twenty chip, I had to actually put the 20th chip in the middle of the barrel to get it to fit.

And the random rack is a best case scenario. Generally, there is way more wobble.

Fair warning, chips have height differences among denoms. Fives are the shortest, twenties are the tallest. Quarters, ones, two-fifties, twenties and hundreds are all close. Stacks of 30 chips:

FDLmold

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
beautiful simple solid's at a fair price! just wish their were more hundo's in the set. well done guys!
Ask for more hundos. Maybe they will sell you some?

Just got my first batch (of three) today. These are spectacular chips. Better than I expected. And with the Paulson racks to boot? Fantastic. Mine are going to hit the felt Thursday AND Friday night of the first weekend of March Madness.

41Pickup

Pair
Reaction score
Thanks to all that purchased sets this week !!! I am out of shipping tape. I hope you all enjoy them. Please post your pics and thoughts on the chips when you can ! We have just a few sets left. There are still some mint sets of Tourney chips looking for a new home ! Thanks again!

Chris Manzoni

3 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love my set! I suppose I could pm @Gear directly, but maybe others are wondering what I am - can he make labels for these that either match or closely resemble the original inlay?

I would love to change the 5s to 100s and the 100s to 500s.

AfterTheFact

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heads Up,

I’m going to start a new thread later this afternoon and we will have three High roller sets which include the 5000 chips. Keep in mind there were never that many made and each of the investors is keeping a rack (80).

After these three sets are sold we will not have any more 5K Chips unless somebody from the 3 investors decide to sell their personal set.

All three sets will be listed and the buyer will have to post interest in the thread No pm’s please.

After that we may have some individual racks of denominations for sale.

THANKS!

dkellerd

High Hand
Reaction score
Any way you’d be able to split up that 900 set? I’m interested, but no way the wife would approve of 900...300, 400 or 500 possibly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom