Wanted Harrah’s Joliet $1 THC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocAFella1

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Looking for a rack of sharper Harrah’s Joliet $1s THC. Will take singles, barrels, etc.
84F683E0-830F-42A4-B9E8-59F31DF2B988.jpeg

Oh look, there’s a barrel over there. Not that I’m looking to move them. But I suppose you could shake them loose with some PCA secondary $5s
98E343A0-7C91-4E97-A848-807F8D6D4B48.jpeg

Oh look, there’s a barrel over there. Not that I’m looking to move them. But I suppose you could shake them loose with some PCA secondary $5s
View attachment 514674

wish this was two days earlier I was there and could’ve picked ya up a rack. It’s an hour and a half drive from me so I’m never there just happened to be out that way. Sorry!

wish this was two days earlier I was there and could’ve picked ya up a rack. It’s an hour and a half drive from me so I’m never there just happened to be out that way. Sorry!
No problem, thanks for the thought. Are most of the $1s RHC now?

No problem, thanks for the thought. Are most of the $1s RHC now?

Chris,

I was last there less than a year ago, and it was a mix of about 70/30 RHC to THC. The THC was mostly pretty used and abused. The whole line-up is pretty darn solid. I’ve been working on getting more $1s for quite some time, so just abandon your effort due to the mint ones being hard to get.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom