Harper puppy pr0n (1 Viewer)

Harper, down by the lake today.

Best thing that happened to me in 2018 was finding this girl. And that’s saying a lot. It was a very good year.

81B0C82E-A6AA-4DDA-BE14-06271D08283C.png

Harper reminds me a lot of a cur I had in college.

She looks very healthy and is quite lucky to have found you. Does she know any poker tricks yet?

Hahaha I love the coat. She is such a nice looking dog. I feel like she has kind eyes, can I steal her?

LOL. She is definitely a storm!! Hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

Kinda funny Harper story...

I was working from home the other day, and Harper was in the office with me. I had just picked her up in my lap, and was loving on her, rubbing her belly, getting puppy kisses, serious love-fest :) There was a knock at the door, and I had a FedEx delivery. As I was signing for the package, the delivery dude said, "Um, you have a little dog hair on you", as he pointed to my sweater. LOL. I was ABSOLUTELY COVERED in dog hair. heehee.

Last edited:
OK, long story short, puppy #2 (post 54) did not work out. We brought her home for about 12-hours, and it was crystal clear that this pup was not a good fit with our family (energy level more than we could handle). So we worked out an exchange with the rescue agency -- same day, we brought home FINN!

He's such a fun little guy -- with an energy level that is a much better match for us. We've had him for about 10 days now. He's getting along great with Harper, and I'm so happy that we've added him to the family. Now, if we can just get him potty trained, life will be good!

dog_finn2.jpg

dog_finn1.jpg

dog_finn3.jpg

dog_pair.jpg

I love his floppy ears and white patches. He looks full of character

I love his floppy ears and white patches. He looks full of character

You nailed it. For me...it's all about the ears. It's one of the main traits I look for when selecting a pup. I have to love the ears :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom