Harlequin Card Room (1 Viewer)

Which chip pattern do you like for the $20 chip?

• Total voters
Seating & Bounty chips
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

epic yummy big set! The Panel Palace just upgraded! Pics look great, can't wait to see them in person.

SWEET! I'm a n00b to the chip designer, I'm not seeing the 1/4 pie 3c spot, was it removed? I went over each spot option 3 times to make sure, that's a super sweet one.

SWEET! I'm a n00b to the chip designer, I'm not seeing the 1/4 pie 3c spot, was it removed? I went over each spot option 3 times to make sure, that's a super sweet one.
Just choose the 1/4 PIE spot and choose 2 different spot colors and the spot reference will change to 1/4 PIE 3C on the left side menu.

Capture.JPG

OH AND CHIPS ARE FRICKIN SWEET H|Q!! Nice work all around.

Reactions: H|Q
@David Spragg, do we have to order a 1200 chip limit add-on before we're allowed to do something as fiddly as custom seating chips? The pics made my jaw drop a little.

Goddammit! Samples?????????

Sweet set! Baller numbers, great set up for spreading anything!

@David Spragg, do we have to order a 1200 chip limit add-on before we're allowed to do something as fiddly as custom seating chips? The pics made my jaw drop a little.

@David Spragg allowed for this to happen based on the order size. Which was 3000 chips. I had to pay a premium and in effect I had two sets made in each color to meet the minimum. That rack ended up running me $500 and I'm only keeping 50 of them.

@David Spragg allowed for this to happen based on the order size. Which was 3000 chips. I had to pay a premium and in effect I had two sets made in each color to meet the minimum. That rack ended up running me $500 and I'm only keeping 50 of them.

That's a notable milestone on the timeline of chip degen history. Thanks for the details. $10/chip, but it has my full support.

These came out superb. The live shots blowbthe designer pics out of the water.

Just choose the 1/4 PIE spot and choose 2 different spot colors and the spot reference will change to 1/4 PIE 3C on the left side menu.

View attachment 41133

OH AND CHIPS ARE FRICKIN SWEET H|Q!! Nice work all around.

That's not doing it, the spots looks rotated 45 degrees more each on OP's spots. Doing what you said isn't changing the name or how it looks. your screen shot it looks just how mine are, which is different than OPS. hummm. Guess I'll keep playing with it

That's not doing it, the spots looks rotated 45 degrees more each on OP's spots. Doing what you said isn't changing the name or how it looks. your screen shot it looks just how mine are, which is different than OPS. hummm. Guess I'll keep playing with it
You can rotate any of the spots by using the rotate buttons highlighted below...just make sure "SPOT" is active in the window as highlighted as well.

Capture.JPG

You can rotate any of the spots by using the rotate buttons highlighted below...just make sure "SPOT" is active in the window as highlighted as well.

View attachment 41151

THANK YOU, I swear I looked but for some reason I overlooked that. Sad thing is, I used it for moving the inlay around but I just wasn't registering I could do that with the spots

Reactions: 72o

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom