Harlequin Card Room (1 Viewer)

Which chip pattern do you like for the $20 chip?

• Total voters
purple on the $25 is a mistake imo. or pull the lavender from the $5 which i know you don't want to do. i think the previous iteration with the dark green on the $25 was the winner.

What about mixing in a yellow? I like the green & purple but think I agree with jbutler that the lavender on the $5 and the purple on the $25 might not work. So yellow on either of those? Probably should have done a mock up before posting, oh well.

What about mixing in a yellow? I like the green & purple but think I agree with jbutler that the lavender on the $5 and the purple on the $25 might not work. So yellow on either of those? Probably should have done a mock up before posting, oh well.

a yellow-family spot on the $25 is a legit option imo. still prob prefer the all green $25, but these both look good.

pN4ZrW8.png

0qGpqM5.png

Top row is sweet. Love being able to use dg saturn since its green tinge goes well here. I'd be tempted to change hundo but will wait for HQ to fall in love with another chip lol.

eddies100.jpg

a yellow-family spot on the $25 is a legit option imo. still prob prefer the all green $25, but these both look good.

pN4ZrW8.png

0qGpqM5.png

i really love the original $1, but courage makes a valid point. perhaps put the original $1 into this new line-up?

i mean, yeah, you get a little spillage from the retro lav in hundo and lav in $5 and charcoal in $1 and hundo, but the amounts of those denoms in play will be so drastically different i think you won't have big problems.

G3PO65i.png

i really love the original $1, but courage makes a valid point. perhaps put the original $1 into this new line-up?

Yeah, he can't have all these fav chips without a frac, amirite? :p

I like your thinking sir, and believe if it were me I could live with this!

hq17.png

All green chips presented so far are meh, imo -- it's a much prettier set with a yellow chip in the mix. The black/white/retro lav chip rocks; perfect as a hundo.

All green chips presented so far are meh, imo -- it's a much prettier set with a yellow chip in the mix.

Now that the blue is tempered, I might agree with this. I wouldn't be unhappy if CPC shipped these:

hq18.png

canary/retro green/tiger would also look sweet. Still like the white/blue $1 best. Shame to lose the charcoal chip, though.

#101 best line up yet. I was trying to think of color combinations that didn't look too comic book influenced. Think you nailed it!

Still like the white/blue $1 best. Shame to lose the charcoal chip, though.

Played around with the designer tool and think you could swap white with grey, charcoal is a tad to dark but doesn't look terrible.

image.jpg
image.jpg

White is probably still the best

Yes, but I've always loved q-pies. Almost did my tournament set as q-pies originally.

Always loved this inlay. Would be psyched if you finally pulled the trigger.

EDIT: But may I suggest...

tWj7EHA.png

I am a holdout on quarter and half pies, but they are amazing in the right setting. Thinking Armory and LuckyDog's circus chips. These fit that category as well. The mockups look amazing.

The bug has bit me again. So I'm revisiting this set.

View attachment 23983

Do you like it? Simple and elegant. The inlays will need to be tweaked, but they should be pretty cool.

Love it, and I want a sample set.

The only change I would make for functional purposes is with the red - after putting the sample chips together, red and mandarin look too close to my eyes. Consider using New Pink instead of one of the reds for greater contrast.

Other than that, you've got a winner as-is w/the colors.

Love it, and I want a sample set.

The only change I would make for functional purposes is with the red - after putting the sample chips together, red and mandarin look too close to my eyes. Consider using New Pink instead of one of the reds for greater contrast.

Other than that, you've got a winner as-is w/the colors.

You are right, this does look better with pink. I don;t see an option for new pink

You are right, this does look better with pink. I don;t see an option for new pink

The Pink option in the design tool is New Pink. The sample chips are labeled as New Pink to differentiate them from a no-longer-available shade of pink.

Reactions: H|Q

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom