Harlequin Card Room Pron Thread (1 Viewer)

H|Q

Flush
Reaction score
SAMPLE SETS FOR SALE

This set has a bit of personal history for me. The 1/4 pies were 1st attempted on TRK small crowns 2006ish, but Dennis was closing in a month and he wouldn't take the project on. I didn't much care for ASM molds at the time and BCC was a crap shoot as far as quality control so I shelved the idea of getting customs.

With the rebirth of ASM as CPC, a new set of molds was being offered. I quickly became interested in the MD-50 and when I handled my first DiaSqares, I got the custom bug. This is my first custom set.

Set Name: Harlequin Card Room
Mold: MD-50 DiaSquare
Manufacture: Classic Poker Chips
Inlay Design: Blond Widow
Date of Delivery: 5/11/16

Cash Set Mockup
HarlequinCardRoom.jpg

$1 light blue 1/4PIE dg peacock
$2 green 1/4PIE dg green
$5 mandarin red 1/4PIE dg pink
$20 orange 1/4PIE dg arc yellow
$100 charcoal 1/4PIE gray
$500 blurple 1/4PIE lavender

SeatingD18.png

BOUNTY purple 6TA14 dg green/dg yellow/dg pink
SEATING black 6D18 dg pink / dg green
SEATING red 6D18 dg pink / dg green
SEATING lavender 6D18 dg pink/ dg green
SEATING dg peacock 6D18 dg pink / dg green
SEATING green 6D18 dg pink / dg green

Total Received:
$1 - 320
$2 - 1220
$5 - 920
$20 - 320
$100 - 100
$500 - 40

Bounty - 28

Seating Purple - 20
Seating Red - 20
Seating Lavender - 20
Seating DG Peacock - 20
Seating Green - 20

SAMPLES (1 of each Cash Chip):
There have been some inquires around obtaining sample sets. I did order extras so I have 15 sample sets to offer. Many of the sets are already spoken for. The remaining sets will not be sold. They are only available for trade for other custom sample sets. If you have a sample set to spare or if your custom set is imminent, feel free to PM me to talk about a possible trade.

No Oil

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

IMG_2841.JPG

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Beautiful set and epic order size. Very nicely executed. I'm super jealous of your seating chips in particular. Excellent stuff!

Reactions: H|Q
The set is incredible. People have raved about the chips, but let me add that the inlays are spectacular - world class. Great work by everybody involved. Enjoy.

Reactions: H|Q
Great inlay design, love the color combos on the $2s and $20s. What kind of game are the $2s for, a $4/$8 limit game?

Just sick. Not only are 1/4 pies generally slick looking, here that visually reminds me of the patterned traditional outfit. And "The Last Laugh" on the bounty chip is perfect.

Curious about the change in background from the mock-up. There, the regular chips had the diamonds in the back and only the bounties had the explosion. Would the diamond grid have been too subtle to really be seen?

Just sick. Not only are 1/4 pies generally slick looking, here that visually reminds me of the patterned traditional outfit. And "The Last Laugh" on the bounty chip is perfect.

Curious about the change in background from the mock-up. There, the regular chips had the diamonds in the back and only the bounties had the explosion. Would the diamond grid have been too subtle to really be seen?

Thanks for the kind words. You've got a keen eye, the edge spot is to mimic the harlequin diamond/pinwheel pattern. The explosion was selected when we got the proofs of the inlay. They were either too feint or washing out the foreground so we changed it from the original.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom