Harbor Lights Paulsons - set with 100s, 500s, 1ks (1 Viewer)

DrJohn

Two Pair
Reaction score
About 10 years ago, the Harbor Lights Paulsons became available - especially the 100s and 500s in mint condition. The 500s IMHO rank among the most beautiful Paulsons ever.
The 5s are not so easy to get by the rack; I have never owned more than a single chip of these. And I have never seen a rack of 25s.

Nonetheless, I was able to build a playable set by re-labeling other Paulsons as 1k chips. The 100s and 500s are still in mint condition, the 1k chips in near mint condition.

This is the breakdown (460 chips):
$100 240
$500 120
$1000 100

That said, voilà the Harbor Lights!

Gorgeous! Great use for the Trops, too. (y) :thumbsup:

Great set!! I'm jealous of the 500's!
They are my "wont sell" set

Here's some of mine, I've been trying to pick up $500's , as well as more of the $5's and $25's , for quite some time ( as my signature suggests :) )

One of these days I'll post an official 'Wanted' in the classifieds.
I have about 700-800 of the 100's & would be willing to trade ..
I had also made 1K's and 5K' Harbor lights from PGI China clays, which actually played well with the set! :

bloot-jpg.76863

creeg-jpg.76864

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
& Here's a shot of the 1000's and 5000's made from the PGI wall CC's :

zpfile002.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know if I've seen these before. The clay is awesome on these chips - love the colors. I'm trying to decide how I feel about the inlay. I guess I'm annoyed that they used their lighthouse logo on an inlay that features two lighthouses.
Great chips!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom