Status
Not open for further replies.

Stas

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I'm looking for one rack of the Harbor Lights $100 chips in near mint to mint condition. Willing to buy but prefer to trade for something. :)

harbor-lights100s-jpg.137762

Photo credit: @Tommy

If someone has some of these and wants to work out a trade for some other hundos, I have lots of potential trade bait, but only in single barrel quantities.

edit: that is, my trade bait is only in single barrel quantities.

Last edited:
Somewhere out there racks and racks are waiting to be uncovered.

I purchased what i believe was the first harbor lights. I bought 600 blacks @.50cents ea
Guy had 1000s of each denom $5-$500. I had pictures of them in white pillow cases he sent me. I'll try to dig them up.

Being poor college kid that 600 chips was my budget! Looking back should've taken them all!!!!

I have 4 chips of the Harbor Lights $100s you're looking for that I don't really need. Just wanted to post in case someone happens to have a rack that isn't quite full, I could help.

I have 4 chips of the Harbor Lights $100s you're looking for that I don't really need. Just wanted to post in case someone happens to have a rack that isn't quite full, I could help.
If the OP doesnt need singles I'd enjoy one. Will wait until you hear from the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom