Harbor Freight Coupons? (1 Viewer)

DoubleEagle

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I went to my Harbor Freight store this afternoon to buy an Apache 4800 case. I didn't have a coupon and expected to just grab one of their flyers in the store and tear out a 20% off anything coupon. Much to my surprise, the cashier told me they don't have any flyers in the store any longer and the old 20% coupon was discontinued. What? I haven't been getting their mailers for while either.

Is this correct? No more 20% off anything coupons? I have been using them for years. Does anyone have a coupon I could use to get an Apache 4800 without paying the full price of $64.99? My internet coupon search came up empty handed.

Thanks!

Guess they are a thing of the past. This has got to be hurting their sales.

Harbor Freight Discontinues Coupons and All Catalogs this is the End of an Era. Communication was announced today February 5th 2021 and yes this is real and Harbor Freight is really going to no longer be having Free Item coupons or the 20% or 25% off coupons.

Have you tried signing up for their online newsletter/flyers? If they don’t still have the 20% off everything coupons, they may still have weekly or monthly specials

Have you tried signing up for their online newsletter/flyers? If they don’t still have the 20% off everything coupons, they may still have weekly or monthly specials
Thanks. Just did. I think I unsubscribed a while back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom