Harbor Freight Apache case coupon (1 Viewer)

Silver_Fiend

Flush
Reaction score
For anyone who is thinking about picking up an Apache case for your chip transporting, HF has a New Years coupon good through tomorrow (Sunday) for 25% off any one item.

hf coup.png

Not to be Buzz Killington or anything but, be careful to read the fine print on the coupon.....it does not work on their "instant savings" products. Currnetly, the 3800 is on a instant savings price of $29.99 vs. the regular price of $39.99. Still a good deal at $30 for the case, but you won't get the extra 25% off....just sayin....

Not to be Buzz Killington or anything but, be careful to read the fine print on the coupon.....it does not work on their "instant savings" products. Currnetly, the 3800 is on a instant savings price of $29.99 vs. the regular price of $39.99. Still a good deal at $30 for the case, but you won't get the extra 25% off....just sayin....
true, but the 4800 isnt on any special sale, and is great for a ~1000 chip carrier

Thanks Buzz! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Buzz is accurate. The cases do not qualify. Just picked up 2 3800s and couldn’t use the coupon.

Last edited:
6599AAB4-F0E5-40B8-86B0-1FD0E0184592.jpeg

Looks like I can travel with a 400 piece set. Testing this out. Probably going to bring the other 3800 back and get a 4800.

Edit: Upon further review and thread research, I can get 800 in there, but I only need space with this set for 600.

Last edited:
I just purchased the Orange Xtra large 4800 online I think just keep checking back maybe they will update stock.

All my Best Jeff

If anyone needs a 25% of coupon for today, let me know via PM, I have one I’m not using.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom