Happy to be here for the 2nd time! (1 Viewer)

kcookejr10

Reaction score
Good evening All,

My name is Keith and I am in the Carolinas. I have been on this Forum in the past, but I can't remember which email I had previously, sorry!

I am fascinated with all of the collections that people have. It's been fun browsing through the past month, and I'm very interested in Vendor Sales. I know there are a few chips left from the Jack sale in Cincinnati (I think), so I might have to buy some of those.

I used to run a poker supply company in the Charlotte metro area back in the heyday of poker in the early 2000s. Business got competitive and scarce and I got cancer, so I had to let that go, but I've always been interested in this and gambling in general.

I have started a neighborhood poker club and in the process of ordering our chips from Tina. I see she is a celebrity among all of you who do group orders. I am interested in doing a group order of our chips in the near future for anyone interested once I get the first set of 1,000 sent to me.

My wife and I have been married for 22 years this September and we have a son together who is a junior Pharmacy student at one of our major universities here. He was a baseball star in our area but opted to go to school instead of play in college. I continue to support his high school program by being a scorekeeper, PA announcer and radio broadcaster for his high school baseball team.

Anyway, looking forward to getting involved a lot here, and I thank you in advance for being patient with such a "newbie" as me. Any tips for a group sale, or just collecting in general is very welcomed.

I hope everyone has a great rest of August what we have left of it and a nice start to September. So glad cooler weather is coming and football is here!

Thank you all! I have the specs, just not the chips yet. They are very basic, but I'm proud of them. Happy to put a picture of it up.

@allforcharity - thank you for that! I will definitely pass that along. I know a lot of his classmates are considering that as well. Initially he wanted to also get some Business Administration classes in to open his own independent pharmacy eventually, but not sure how that will sustain.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom