Happy Thanksgiving to all (1 Viewer)

JWC

Full House
Supporter
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It will be an unusual Thanksgiving, as it’s just the wife and I at home. Typically, we have a multi-day journey to see different parts of the family. However, we are adapting to circumstances, just like everyone else. I am grateful to all of those that I have met and interacted with over the past few years, especially , @JFCJ, who introduced me to this community. I am also grateful for those that I have had a chance to meet in person. It has always been a fun hobby for me. What are you grateful for?

Wishing you all the best!

John

Happy Thanksgiving! I’m grateful for this chipping community. I’ve made some great friends, locally and “yet to meet” that will be always welcome at my home.

It is a strange weekend this year for us too, we usually are surrounded by family and friends. But we are in good health, so that’s another thing to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving! Grateful for healthy family and friends and the chipping community as well. As a new member, people such as echoseven and suited67 have helped me with purchases of my own. Hope everyone here at PCF has a great Thanksgiving.

Reactions: JWC
Happy Thanksgiving everybody!
:)

We used to celebrate Thanksgiving at my school too, which was an almost bilingual Hellenic-American educational foundation in Athens (both elementary and high school).
The school, in addition to its own flag, flew the Galanolefki (Azure-White) and the Stars and Stripes.

An equivalent in Ancient Greece was the Thesmophoria

Reactions: JWC
Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for my family and friends. I'm thankful for my family's health and for my employment. I'm thankful for PCF, poker chips, and my home game.

Happy Thanksgiving!

We're also having a small day this year, celebrating with another family who are close friends and eating outside this year instead of in the house (one of the nice things about November in Florida).

My job was chief turkey smoker, I think it came out ok:

PXL_20201126_020832723.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom