Happy Holidays from the Satanic Temple (in Florida, ldo) (1 Viewer)

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I'm so sick of all these godless heathens trying to destroy or deny our country's religious heritage. Thankfully, we have decent organizations like the Satanic Temple standing up to the atheists who refuse to recognize the higher (and lower!) powers at work on earth.

Florida - no doubt infested with modern types who think that religion has no place in civic spaces - denied the Temple their right to display their shrine last year among the others included in the Capitol building, but have finally seen the light and have even opened their gates to His Noodly Appendage.

So rejoice, fellow believers! Our heritage is protected, at least in America's wang.

h4ult2qy0mdh8eipeafg.jpg

onet8ivxazi6hopknzct.gif

As an ordained Pastafarian minister for over five years now, I must point out that His Noodly Appendages are generally referred to in the plural.

And yes, we are gradually taking over the heathen state of Florida.

As an ordained Pastafarian minister for over five years now, I must point out that His Noodly Appendages are generally referred to in the plural.

many apologies. it is a complex faith that is only gradually becoming better understood by us gluten-free and low-carb people.

Gluten-free, low carb apostate. Stale beer and STD-ridden strippers await you in the afterlife. The Flying Spaghetti Monster, all glory and marinara upon His Noodly Appendages, will not abide your effrontery.

Bah on FSM, he's just another part of the conspiracy to keep us Slackless.

So5Nr21.png

I have epic qualities of Slack. I had an ordained SubGenius roommate in 1992, and he showed me the way of Bob. I have skated through life with very little effort, and embrace great success and plenty of leisure time, as is my entitlement.

Almost started a new thread, but figured this really belonged here. A guy in Ohio has a zombie nativity scene that honestly looks pretty fucking great. Check the story here and see video of the actual nativity scene here.

1UapLkt.png

Of course, dumb as shit Islamists Christianists are reminding him that their holy book isn't just a document of love and forgiveness and threatening him with the wrath of god. I don't even think they knew how self-parodying they had become when they wrote to him, "God never expresses even the slightest inkling of humor towards demons or, in this case, zombies."

And now it looks like he's being charged $500 by the town for not having a permit because I'm sure every other nativity scene in the town had a permit. If you want to throw him $10 for the cause, he has a crowdfunding page.

@H|Q I just realized the zombie nativity scene is 15 minutes from you. You gotta go check it out/ridicule the people participating in what has apparently become some kind of a protest around it.

@H|Q I just realized the zombie nativity scene is 15 minutes from you. You gotta go check it out/ridicule the people participating in what has apparently become some kind of a protest around it.

I know all about it. If he is smart he can keep paying his fines and sue the beazzlebub out of them when they fail to cite another display. Or when the refuse him his 1st amendment rights.

After multiple visits per week from Spanish-speaking Jehovah's Witnesses we resorted to placing this by our door. They actually leave us alone now (or at least ring the bell once, then notice the sign and leave, instead of ringing multiple times, knocking multiple times and generally hanging around hoping to convert us)

Cthulhu Door Sign.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom