Happy Holidays - 2021 (1 Viewer)

1640388298493.gif

^^ I just watched that movie... Special effects are still freaky, but overall, it doesn't hold up, IMO.

Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy belated Hanukkah or whatever else you celebrate to all the chippers out there. Even @bergs and @Josh Kifer.
I’ll take those almost cheesy 80’s puppet special effects over todays CGI any day

But perhaps a conversation to be had another day!
Don’t forget Happy Festivus :cool

Merry Christmas PCF! Hope santa filled your chip cabinets with lots of goodies :)

This is the weirdest Christmas morning I have had in years. Usually everyone is up by 0900 and ready to open gifts.

This year, it's almost 1030 and two of the three kids are still in bed. I'm chilling on the couch and wishing PCF a Merry Christmas!
My kids are still in bed too, but we don’t have power and it snowed 8 inches yesterday so they are all in bed with like five quilts on. Looks like an old fashioned Christmas around the fireplace when they get up!

Well.... time for @RivieraDanny requested Ben book!

First off a huge Shout Out to @Okku for hitting me up "out of the blue" when I was really looking for something amazing to give @FordPickup92 ... I don't know how or why, the timing and everything about it was magical and he even paid for two day mail to get it here in time!
20211221_182338.jpg

Never have I seen that many 1995 commemorative Rodeo Fantasy chips in one lot available! Gives me hope that maybe one day we will find the mother load! Lol but now we have beautiful starting stacks for 10 players of T500
20211221_184833.jpg

Yes I am impatient and had to get them out ASAP! Lol

Seriously Oscar thank you soo much!!

So I get to open my presents, as always a chipping Christmas
20211225_101622.jpg

I don't care if she says that Boulder Station $1s are not gift worthy, I love them! A few more Treasure Chest Fracs (up to 96 now I believe!) Another Eldorado $1, a bad ass Fat Hat Promotional Chip, a couple Elcortez quarters. Absolutely beautiful! A freaking full sample set from Egypt! Shaped inlays and all! How damn awesome are those!

But there is one more package hiding under the tree that looks suspiciously like a "chip box"... it reads this on the tag
20211225_101803.jpg

I had a feeling something fishy was going on when @jpietrella said the TT $5s were "on Santa's sleigh" reading that tag I had a feeling it had something to do with that!

I open the box and burst into uncontrollable tears...
20211225_101826.jpg

20211225_101925.jpg

There are no chips I have dreamed more of finding than the Dang Town Tavern $5s! The one hole in our mixed hot stamp set that just never seemed like was going to get fixed! We have made some headway with the other denoms but almost a year and a half now we have not added a single $5.
20211225_104523.jpg

I have no idea what you gave up to make this Christmas Miracle happen @pacmartine but seriously I am forever in your debt brother! Have a sneaky feeling Santa is bringing @jpietrella a few of his dreamy "orange" chips!

You guys want to see the "magic" of this amazing forum, well I am one happy chipper this morning, shaking while typing this! Definitely not a Christmas I will ever forget as our beloved Hot Stamps are 100% forever keepers! Pay no attention to those black spots, I will get them all cleaned up and shining like new again!

Happy Holidays PCF, may you all have a magical rack of Paulsons Hoding back there under the tree today!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Well.... time for @RivieraDanny requested Ben book!

First off a huge Shout Out to @Okku for hitting me up "out of the blue" when I was really looking for something amazing to give @FordPickup92 ... I don't know how or why, the timing and everything about it was magical and he even paid for two day mail to get it here in time!
View attachment 835078
Never have I seen that many 1995 commemorative Rodeo Fantasy chips in one lot available! Gives me hope that maybe one day we will find the mother load! Lol but now we have beautiful starting stacks for 10 players of T500
View attachment 835079
Yes I am impatient and had to get them out ASAP! Lol

Seriously Oscar thank you soo much!!

So I get to open my presents, as always a chipping Christmas
View attachment 835083
I don't care if she says that Boulder Station $1s are not gift worthy, I love them! A few more Treasure Chest Fracs (up to 96 now I believe!) Another Eldorado $1, a bad ass Fat Hat Promotional Chip, a couple Elcortez quarters. Absolutely beautiful! A freaking full sample set from Egypt! Shaped inlays and all! How damn awesome are those!

But there is one more package hiding under the tree that looks suspiciously like a "chip box"... it reads this on the tag
View attachment 835085
I had a feeling something fishy was going on when @jpietrella said the TT $5s were "on Santa's sleigh" reading that tag I had a feeling it had something to do with that!

I open the box and burst into uncontrollable tears...
View attachment 835086
View attachment 835087
There are no chips I have dreamed more of finding than the Dang Town Tavern $5s! The one hole in our mixed hot stamp set that just never seemed like was going to get fixed! We have made some headway with the other denoms but almost a year and a half now we have not added a single $5.
View attachment 835089

I have no idea what you gave up to make this Christmas Miracle happen @pacmartine but seriously I am forever in your debt brother! Have a sneaky feeling Santa is bringing @jpietrella a few of his dreamy "orange" chips!

You guys want to see the "magic" of this amazing forum, well I am one happy chipper this morning, shaking while typing this! Definitely not a Christmas I will ever forget as our beloved Hot Stamps are 100% forever keepers! Pay no attention to those black spots, I will get them all cleaned up and shining like new again!

Happy Holidays PCF, may you all have a magical rack of Paulsons Hoding back there under the tree today!

Fellow Chipper Ben
Merry Christmas @Ben8257 & @FordPickup92!! As well as everyone on PCF!! Hope everyone got what they wanted and had a good one!

2021 PCF Chipper of the Year goes to @Ben8257 with @FordPickup92 getting an honorable mention for never ruining his train of thought when he goes on one of his PCF novel-length posts.

Wishing you guys a Merry Christmas! No SB $5 in any of my gifts today but USPS is probably just behind schedule…

As an aside, I spent 3 hours this morning (3am-6am) destroying some JACK $2.50 inlays and loved it. One barrel down lmao maybe we’ll be done by next Christmas.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to @Tommy , and to all my friends on here, including those I have never met in person. No love for the scammers, hope they all get coal this year. Also, this year we managed a very underrated legit group buy, please take the advice given to Dustin Hoffman's character on "The Graduate" all the way back in 1967!

D751E9D1-0086-4F05-8CCC-EF0948004BCC.jpeg
04987DA9-41D6-4D9C-9F30-C16CB6EDB776.jpeg

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!!! Thanks to @Tommy and the mods for running an incredible forum. To all the members, I appreciate all the encouragement, support, and general (and very specific) toomfoolery. Thank you all for making this an amazing community!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom