Hannah's Room - design thread (2 Viewers)

I don't know what your friends are like; Unfortunately for me, only about 2 out of 8 people in *my* poker group care about the chips that are used.
That being said, A baby is not what *I* would want to see on a poker chip. A *CRYING* baby, well.....no.
Please don't take offense; this is just my opinion. If you'd like to make a set to honor your daughter, I think that is awesome. But if you are genuinely here for opinions, show these to your most honest 2 poker playing buddies and try to read them for a tell.
I thought the Horseshoe design was kinda novel and a cute/funny take-off. I'd lean back in that area, sans tears.

I'm going to completely disagree with you. Mike, build this set for you and you alone. I would be honored to have it as a guest set at my house.

@asian bino i think your going on the blocked list

I thought my post expressed an honest opinion, and encouraged him to make a set he likes.
Perth asked for opinions, I expressed mine. No offense to him, or his daughter was intended.
I fully agree he should make a set however HE likes. This was my take on the MULTIPLE options he presented.

I feel I finally AM someone here....I made a blocked list!! :wow:

I thought my post expressed an honest opinion, and encouraged him to make a set he likes.
Perth asked for opinions, I expressed mine. No offense to him, or his daughter was intended.
I fully agree he should make a set however HE likes. This was my take on the MULTIPLE options he presented.

You never forget the first.....

You are good. I am happy with any and all honest feedback. I've driven myself up the wall this last few days so opinions do help.

Though it's definitely a laughing face and not a cry lol. I'll be printing these out to check if it's legible on a chip before going ahead.

Just beware of Bill, he's got my back :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. Thanks bill

i know. But your wrong. Sorry.

It's IMPOSSIBLE for an opinion to be wrong.

Semantics. It's impossible for an opinion to be FALSE.
Stupid, spectacularly ill-informed, gut-wrenchingly noxious, malevolently evil, inexplicably daft, perhaps; but not WRONG/FALSE/UNTRUE (unless the opinion expressed is, in fact, a lie from the POV of the expressor).

Figured I'd post these for a side by side comparison.

I'm still torn and I love them both. The progression set is definitely my preference, but there's something appealing about the tri moons.
Screenshot_20200410_164735.jpg

Screenshot_20200410_163423.jpg

Bounty is locked in regardless.
Screenshot_20200409_201032.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom