• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine Handmade Poker Table and Custom Clay Poker Chips - $2750 (Fairfield, OH) (1 Viewer)

Alex Lundstrum

Two Pair
Reaction score
I'll probably be posting a classifieds here as well, but in the meantime...

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/fuo/5969913190.html

Chips can be shipped, table is pickup only.

For sale is a one-of-a-kind, custom built poker table and custom labeled clay poker chips.

If you buy both, I will throw in a set of red and blue KEM plastic playing cards (a $25 value).

Table - $2500
A table of similar construction and options can cost upwards of $4,200.
Some notable features of the table:
  • All wood construction
  • Oak pedestals
  • Bottom surface is felted
  • 10 x Jumbo stainless steel cup holders located in railing
  • Playing surface consists of closed cell volara foam and suited speed cloth
  • Rail consists of 70 lb foam and Rogue vinyl
  • Can be converted into oak dining table, 59 1/2" x 42" with two 17 1/2" leaves
    - Some heat damage done to table surface, as seen in images

Chips - $250
New, this chip set costs $913, asking price is a steal.
Some notable features of the chips:
  • 299 x $1, 499 x $5, 197 x $25
    - 5 chips were broken when they were shipped to me
  • Made by Palm Gaming International
  • Custom "King of Clubs" labels
  • 1,000 chip acrylic chip case
    - Some damage done to case (see images)
  • 10 x 100 chip racks
    - 20 x $25 chips do not fit in a standard rack well (they are ever so slightly taller). For these chips, the racks have been modified to allow for a nice fit.

I'll probably be posting a classifieds here as well, but in the meantime...

https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/fuo/5969913190.html

Chips can be shipped, table is pickup only.

For sale is a one-of-a-kind, custom built poker table and custom labeled clay poker chips.

If you buy both, I will throw in a set of red and blue KEM plastic playing cards (a $25 value).

Table - $2500
A table of similar construction and options can cost upwards of $4,200.
Some notable features of the table:
  • All wood construction
  • Oak pedestals
  • Bottom surface is felted
  • 10 x Jumbo stainless steel cup holders located in railing
  • Playing surface consists of closed cell volara foam and suited speed cloth
  • Rail consists of 70 lb foam and Rogue vinyl
  • Can be converted into oak dining table, 59 1/2" x 42" with two 17 1/2" leaves
    - Some heat damage done to table surface, as seen in images

Chips - $250
New, this chip set costs $913, asking price is a steal.
Some notable features of the chips:
  • 299 x $1, 499 x $5, 197 x $25
    - 5 chips were broken when they were shipped to me
  • Made by Palm Gaming International
  • Custom "King of Clubs" labels
  • 1,000 chip acrylic chip case
    - Some damage done to case (see images)
  • 10 x 100 chip racks
    - 20 x $25 chips do not fit in a standard rack well (they are ever so slightly taller). For these chips, the racks have been modified to allow for a nice fit.
Nice looking stuff.
There aren't any close ups of the chips - you might do better on Cragslist and here with some good close ups. What mold are they on?.

What mold are they on?.
They look to be custom-labeled china clay chips produced by PGI on the reverse-L (greek key) mold. Arguably one of the nicer china clay base chips ever made.

I'd like to see it with the table top on. Also...do you ever play on the east side, or at Jack? I wonder if we know each other.

I'd like to see it with the table top on. Also...do you ever play on the east side, or at Jack? I wonder if we know each other.

Mike, the table isn't actually a topper, but the rail, playing surface, and base are all bolted together, so not quite as simple as the table topper type, but still a very easy conversion. I will try to get some pics tonight.

I checked Meetup and see you are in all the area groups that I am, so I'm sure we've played together. I played in the last run of the Friday night league at the Christopher club in Dayton and here and there at some other cash games around cincy.

Yeah...we've def played together. Surprised I can't put a face on you. I've come for cash on Fridays at CC. Also played in gem city and MOPT. Very nice looking table. I'm short on space, though, so table-top would be a must for a 2nd table.

I'd like to see it with the table top on.

Photos of the dining table added to Craigslist post.

Very nice looking table. I'm short on space, though, so table-top would be a must for a 2nd table.

For reference, it took me 19 min to go poker -> dining and 27 minutes to go dining -> poker by myself. That being said, it is DEFINITELY not a 1-person job (8-ft table is a little awkward for a single person). With two people, both could easily be done in 10 min or less. So probably not the best solution for if you have nightly games, but easily doable for a once or twice a week occurrence.

Last edited:
Looks like a great table. Wish I had a little more room. GLWS...and see you around. (y) :thumbsup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom