Hand Analysis - $100/$200/$400 NLHE Home Game (2 Viewers)

Nah. If someone "speech plays" at you, play right back! Instead of being a stone and trying to give up nothing, use active defense and throw chaff in their face. Just as effective and way more fun.
I know I’m not giving anything up with my stone face. I have no idea what I might be giving up when I talk back to them.

Nah. If someone "speech plays" at you, play right back! Instead of being a stone and trying to give up nothing, use active defense and throw chaff in their face. Just as effective and way more fun.
I think the vast majority of people are terrible at speech play. Being able to deceive and riff on the fly is very difficult. People often learn the hard way and that's usually why they just sit in silence.

I am told that when I have a good starting hand I stand up, when I miss my draw or think I lost I tell the dealer what I think of his dealing in the middle of the hand, and when I hug the dealer I have hit my draw or made my hand……. I think I need to work on my ”poker tells” a bit.

I am told that when I have a good starting hand I stand up, when I miss my draw or think I lost I tell the dealer what I think of his dealing in the middle of the hand, and when I hug the dealer I have hit my draw or made my hand……. I think I need to work on my ”poker tells” a bit.
When I miss my draw I eat my cookie without listening to it first.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom