Halloween Chips! Lets see them (1 Viewer)

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Always love Halloween, it has been discussed many times that there are several Halloween chips out there. I searched and didn't find a thread for them. So figured why not see if people wanted to share.

First up from our collection CPC makes annual chips that they sell as samples. We have managed to buy a few.
20211031_184641.jpg

20211031_184706.jpg

Up next a custom from my awesome buddy @Cliff , an awesome chip indeed. Not sure what they were used for or if he just enjoyed making specialty holiday chips, but either way proud to own this beauty
20211031_184713.jpg

Up next apparently the Trump Marina was also fond of the Holiday as well. A cool little subset, 3 different chips (mummy/ware wolf/Frankenstein)
20211031_184728.jpg

And lastly my personal favorite, another Marina chip
20211031_184735.jpg

I love the Font they used on this fantastic chip making it look like the letters are Fangs. I happened to stumble on this one in a larger lot I bought at the Vegas convention... what makes it trully awesome and I had no clue is the other side!
20211031_184744.jpg

Limited to 666! A bit predictable I agree but absolutely love it!!

Anyways if you have any, would love to see them!

Happy Halloween PCF!
Fellow Chipper Ben

Always love Halloween, it has been discussed many times that there are several Halloween chips out there. I searched and didn't find a thread for them. So figured why not see if people wanted to share.

First up from our collection CPC makes annual chips that they sell as samples. We have managed to buy a few.
View attachment 803609
View attachment 803612
Up next a custom from my awesome buddy @Cliff , an awesome chip indeed. Not sure what they were used for or if he just enjoyed making specialty holiday chips, but either way proud to own this beauty
View attachment 803614
Up next apparently the Trump Marina was also fond of the Holiday as well. A cool little subset, 3 different chips (mummy/ware wolf/Frankenstein)
View attachment 803616
And lastly my personal favorite, another Marina chip
View attachment 803617
I love the Font they used on this fantastic chip making it look like the letters are Fangs. I happened to stumble on this one in a larger lot I bought at the Vegas convention... what makes it trully awesome and I had no clue is the other side!
View attachment 803618
Limited to 666! A bit predictable I agree but absolutely love it!!

Anyways if you have any, would love to see them!

Happy Halloween PCF!
Fellow Chipper Ben
Hijacked into a Trump thread? Haha
D3498D44-50F8-47C7-9501-AF3F0D44C2B1.jpeg

Not exactly Halloween themed but the colors work :)
View attachment 803658
I call this set the Halloween set
20200804_154325.jpg

Because of the Reverse T500 and T1000. My hope is to one day run 16/16/16 starting stacks. (Green,Charchol, orange) only bring 1ks in for chip ups and rebuys. Unconventional I know but for Halloween I think it would be cool.

I call this set the Halloween set
View attachment 803662
Because of the Reverse T500 and T1000. My hope is to one day run 16/16/16 starting stacks. (Green,Charchol, orange) only bring 1ks in for chip ups and rebuys. Unconventional I know but for Halloween I think it would be cool.
Nice! It is interesting to see the reverse colors. Wonder what sparked that creative decision.

I've only got this... though I can't really seem to let myself take it out of the case...View attachment 803664

I need to keep my warranty, you know because I'm gonna make a claim with Potsie.... ROFLMAO
View attachment 803667
I hesitated in breaking the seal on mine too but a game before Halloween required a special button. My favourite button by far. I can’t wait to get into another special @Potsie1 button buy. A master at these for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom