Halloween Chip Commemorative Giveaway :) (1 Viewer)

Surely it didn't take you 11 hours to type that post :) :)
Lol no, I had it typed in this morning but must have forgot to hit reply, on vacation this week and doing everything via mobile, which I'm less than stellar at. :)

Board, card, dice, RPG, paper, computer, video, and just about every kind of gamer. Plus, I played Robo Rally back when it was on cardboard and the miniatures were the Scotty Dog, Race Car, a spider, and random other items from various board games. I love my life.

I also recieved my Halloween Commenorative yesterday David. Love it! Thank you for that and, more importantly, carrying on that ASM tradition in quality under the CPC banner while at the same time giving us chippers an opportunity to own fantastic custom chip sets! (y) :thumbsup:

Got mine today. Thanks so much, David - love it!

Give it time... she'll win it from me anyways. :(

Well F this for a game of soldiers anyway, I is going to sleep. About 3 hours earlier than usual.
After my sleep deprivation yesterday, I went to bed about 2 a.m.
Dog wakes me up about 4 a.m. - some idiot letting off fireworks.
6 a.m. the phone rings (not the work phone which I switch off in case someone gets the time difference wrong, but the home phone) You don't expect good news or junk calls at that time. I get some assclown telling me my new washing machine will be delivered between 5pm and 7pm. WTF. When the same guy that phoned showed up this evening and asked what I wanted to do with the old one I almost forcibly inserted it :)

Reactions: hod

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom