Halloween Chip Commemorative Giveaway :) (2 Viewers)

Well F this for a game of soldiers anyway, I is going to sleep. About 3 hours earlier than usual.
After my sleep deprivation yesterday, I went to bed about 2 a.m.
Dog wakes me up about 4 a.m. - some idiot letting off fireworks.
6 a.m. the phone rings (not the work phone which I switch off in case someone gets the time difference wrong, but the home phone) You don't expect good news or junk calls at that time. I get some assclown telling me my new washing machine will be delivered between 5pm and 7pm. WTF. When the same guy that phoned showed up this evening and asked what I wanted to do with the old one I almost forcibly inserted it :)

This actually made me laugh out loud, glad to see it's not just me that has has days like these (though strangely my crazy dog is not bothered by fireworks).

+1 for use of the word assclown.

Edit - And thanks for the chip, that's why I opened this thread in the first place!

+1 for use of the word assclown.

Thought you might appreciate this. It's a picture of Mrs. Bentax from about 10 years ago when she went to a Halloween party as an assclown.

image.jpeg

haha, 'Ass Clown'. One of my favs. Michael Bolton in 'Office Space' talking about Michael Bolton the singer, refers to him as a no-talent ass-clown. Love it.

Thanks for the chip! Looks awesome.

My wife opened the envelope (yeah she does that because whats mine is hers blah blah blah) and she even loved the chip...loved the feel and the look of the A-mold. She might be coming around!!

Got mine today, nice work on the inlay, thanks David!

Got my chip today. Thanks again.
It's one of favourite ASM/CPC commemorative chip design.

Received my chip today, thank for keeping up with traditions David.
Another great chip for my singles rack.

Greets Thomas

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom