Hallo from Germany (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hello all,

Glad to be part of this community from now on. I'm Ralf, 35 years old and I'm from Oberhausen in Germany.

For years I have been passionate about Hold'em Poker.
During relaxed rounds with friends we had always played with relatively simple chips. Now I have invested in a nice set of Dunes Commemorative chips and am very taken with the feel and sound.

I would like to dive in further and look forward to a good exchange.

Kind regards

Attachments

• 7F642AD5-1E2F-4EFA-B19C-413B463DDB66.jpeg
    7F642AD5-1E2F-4EFA-B19C-413B463DDB66.jpeg
    184 KB · Views: 73
beer drinking, fast car driving mo fo

I could not describe myself better!

Whereas, I've been driving a new Volvo station wagon for 6 months and the cars are now locked at 180 km/h.

So it holds itself with fast driving in borders

• Haha
Reactions: ovo
Welcome @TheSchmiddi ! What an amazing forum you have stumbled on indeed. Glad to see the growing family of German chip collectors. In Vegas a few weeks ago it was an absolute pleasure to spend a bit of table time with @cosmokramer , he is another one of us crazies that play tons of Circus games. Even though our time was short, learning the German variations and names for games was absolutely awesome.

If you ever have the opportunity to play with other forum members I would 100% recommend that. Over here we can buy and sell chips pretty easily, but when paying crazy high shipping and import fees it makes it quite a bit more difficult. Better to know what you want and buy thr right chips with that bit of knowledge already in hand.

Oh and the extent of my 2 years of German in the public school systems here yielded me this single sentence.

"Ich Habe einen kugelschreiber" such and awesome word! The beautiful (boring) English translation... I have a Pen! Lol

So if you ever find yourself in need of a translator and for whatever reason Google is shut down. Ask some one else... unless you simply want to tell someone you have a pen. Them I absolutely AM your guy! Haha

Always around if you have any chipping questions, I would be happy to help if I can.

Fellow Chipper Ben

Welcome @TheSchmiddi ! What an amazing forum you have stumbled on indeed. Glad to see the growing family of German chip collectors. In Vegas a few weeks ago it was an absolute pleasure to spend a bit of table time with @cosmokramer , he is another one of us crazies that play tons of Circus games. Even though our time was short, learning the German variations and names for games was absolutely awesome.

If you ever have the opportunity to play with other forum members I would 100% recommend that. Over here we can buy and sell chips pretty easily, but when paying crazy high shipping and import fees it makes it quite a bit more difficult. Better to know what you want and buy thr right chips with that bit of knowledge already in hand.

Oh and the extent of my 2 years of German in the public school systems here yielded me this single sentence.

"Ich Habe einen kugelschreiber" such and awesome word! The beautiful (boring) English translation... I have a Pen! Lol

So if you ever find yourself in need of a translator and for whatever reason Google is shut down. Ask some one else... unless you simply want to tell someone you have a pen. Them I absolutely AM your guy! Haha

Always around if you have any chipping questions, I would be happy to help if I can.

Fellow Chipper Ben

Hello Ben, haha, thank you very much for your warm message. As you write, even before I registered here I got the impression that this is a very special forum with many great people who all share the same passion.

I read in the background very much in the existing threads and learn so constantly something new.

I am very happy to be able to contribute here well and actively with time.

On your knowledge of German can build well.
Who can say that can also: Ich habe neue Chips! or Ich brauche neue Chips!

Have a good day and I'll be happy to get back to you with any questions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom