Had some fun w/ the CPC designer (1 Viewer)

borisasaurus

High Hand
Reaction score
DEA035D4-B642-4FC5-9CF0-61A218604072.png

Grateful Dead themed set, that I would order in a heartbeat if I had a ton of money to burn LOL. These are just quick designs to get what I had in mind down on a page & save it for someday in the future possibly…. Let me know what you think :)

I’m not really sure how I feel about the pink dancing bears chip. I wanted to use a color from each of the bears but it makes the color scheme really busy. Also if I ever tried to seriously finalize a design for these I think I would do denominations on the back side of the inlay

Last edited:
Make sure to get actual CPC color samples if you decide to make a set, as they look very different than online.

Also you can (and should) change the background color in mock-ups. Light grey ftw.

Make sure to get actual CPC color samples if you decide to make a set, as they look very different than online.

Also you can (and should) change the background color in mock-ups. Light grey ftw.

Yeah, this is just for fun for the foreseeable future, I’ll definitely need to pickup some color samples at some point. I’m sure I’ll pull the trigger on this eventually, but I already have a non-custom set of chips on the way without anyone to play poker with :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the tips !

maybe 6qads18 for the dancing bears
1640818885443.png

i can't imagine 4qd14 looking very good almost ever

Might look better with a yellow or green base rather than the pink

1640819036753.png
1640819088842.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom