SOLD H-mold and HHR (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaT8ter

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Dibs in thread, then PM. Buyer pays shipping. PPFF or Venmo. Chips are as pictured.

I have 98 of these olive/tan-ish h-molds. Barrel weighs 153g. $30
H mold 1.jpeg

I have 99 of these white ones (remember that CPC white isn’t really white). They show some oxidation on the edges, but there’s a thread on how to get that off. Barrel weight is 180g, which is pretty heavy for CPC/ASM chips. $40
H mold 2.jpeg

I have 200 of these HHRs. They’re in used condition. The barrels weigh about 164g. They appear to be factory inlaid, not milled and labeled. $90 for both racks or $45 ea. SOLD

HHRs.jpeg

Thanks!

Last edited:
Do you have a caliper and could you measure the precise diameter of the chips and height of a barrel of the H molds? I'm trying to see if they might work with another ASM set I have with a different mold. More interested in the olive, but please measure both in case there is a difference. Thanks!

Do you have a caliper and could you measure the precise diameter of the chips and height of a barrel of the H molds? I'm trying to see if they might work with another ASM set I have with a different mold. More interested in the olive, but please measure both in case there is a difference. Thanks!
I do, but still have to lay hands on it. Let me see if I can track it down.

For the olive/tan ones, I get a diameter of 39.01 and a barrel height of 64.52.

For the "white" ones, I get a diameter of 39.02 and a barrel height of 65.78.

For the olive/tan ones, I get a diameter of 39.01 and a barrel height of 64.52.

For the "white" ones, I get a diameter of 39.02 and a barrel height of 65.78.
Thanks for doing this. Unfortunately they are not going to work with the chips I have. Mine are quite a bit larger in diameter and the stacks are about a full chip taller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom