Gun themed chips (2 Viewers)

Chef1231

Sitting Out
Reaction score
So I bought tons of samples and am getting some Rounders samples from CPC too. I was thinking about doing a custom set with maybe a rifle on one ammo on another and then maybe a few different kinds of guns or flags, 1776, etc... I can't be the first redneck to think of this but I can't seem to find anything close that others have done. I was thinking about putting Black Rifle Card Room or something on it as well

So I bought tons of samples and am getting some Rounders samples from CPC too. I was thinking about doing a custom set with maybe a rifle on one ammo on another and then maybe a few different kinds of guns or flags, 1776, etc... I can't be the first redneck to think of this but I can't seem to find anything close that others have done. I was thinking about putting Black Rifle Card Room or something on it as well
Holy shit, I was literally JUST thinking about doing different manufacturers logos! I was actually searching them a couple of minutes ago. Awesome idea!

Attachments

• sigmark.jpg
    sigmark.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 57
  • FN_Logo_PMS_7546.png
    FN_Logo_PMS_7546.png
    249.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 1200px-Glock_logo.svg.png
    1200px-Glock_logo.svg.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Smith_Wesson_3.jpg
    Smith_Wesson_3.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 92
Holy shit, I was literally JUST thinking about doing different manufacturers logos! I was actually searching them a couple of minutes ago. Awesome idea!

Make sure to get permission from the companies before proceeding with their logos.

I’m gonna do a Scottish version. It’ll just be 5 different types of deep fried foods. Far more lethal than your puny Murican firearms :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

.25 - chips (or French fries to you)
AFBBE4BF-247C-409C-97BD-F6235E78D10D.jpeg
£1 - deep fried sausage
A184407B-07A1-45B0-A7C3-AA2D58F8588E.jpeg
£5 - deep fried pizza
E2EBF482-B880-4CFD-B843-E43F3C063A19.jpeg
£25 - deep fried haggis
BB006D94-9D47-415D-92F5-F7A9C2F4906A.jpeg
£100 - deep fried mars bar
83F1E5D1-8882-4E0C-96D7-2E6321ED75EE.jpeg
Winner winner there’s yer dinner!!

I’m gonna do a Scottish version. It’ll just be 5 different types of deep fried foods. Far more lethal than your puny Murican firearms :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

.25 - chips (or French fries to you)
View attachment 484486
£1 - deep fried sausage
View attachment 484488
£5 - deep fried pizza
View attachment 484487
£25 - deep fried haggis
View attachment 484489
£100 - deep fried mars bar
View attachment 484490
Winner winner there’s yer dinner!!
Wait, deep fried pizza????? what the holy hell is that?

I dig it.

And what about calibers for denominations?

.25 = .223 REM
.50 = .45 ACP or 556 ?
$1.00 = .30-06 or maybe 10mm ????
$5.00 = 556 NATO or 50 BMG or 500 S&W Magnum?
$20 = M39 20mm canon or other 20mm artillery?
$100 = 100mm D10 tank gun or 100mm M1944 field gun (although that's Soviet stuff)

I dig it.

And what about calibers for denominations?

.25 = .223 REM
.50 = .45 ACP or 556 ?
$1.00 = .30-06 or maybe 10mm ????
$5.00 = 556 NATO or 50 BMG or 500 S&W Magnum?
$20 = M39 20mm canon or other 20mm artillery?
$100 = 100mm D10 tank gun or 100mm M1944 field gun (although that's Soviet stuff)

Yes!!! that is what one of the guys at work just thought of too. I am going to try and work with this Gear labels I found on this site but it looks like their site is down. Can anyone tell me if they are still open?

Yes!!! that is what one of the guys at work just thought of too. I am going to try and work with this Gear labels I found on this site but it looks like their site is down. Can anyone tell me if they are still open?

Shoot him a PM. I think he works more though PMs on this site than his own website.

Okay so going to swing by a local print shop in the morning and see if they can whip up some labels for me to put on the chips. I think I would rather go this route and have something unique then just buy a stock set. Any thoughts on what kind of paper I should have them printed on? I assume I would want to go with some sort of gloss finish

Okay so going to swing by a local print shop in the morning and see if they can whip up some labels for me to put on the chips. I think I would rather go this route and have something unique then just buy a stock set. Any thoughts on what kind of paper I should have them printed on? I assume I would want to go with some sort of gloss finish

Have you checked with @Gear yet? He's a pro at this... has been doing it for ages... and can recommend the perfect material, lam or no lam, etc.

I got this Dealer Button on here and not sure who is the creator, but I liked the design with classic guns.

1594072168054.png

Have you checked with @Gear yet? He's a pro at this... has been doing it for ages... and can recommend the perfect material, lam or no lam, etc.
What @Gear lacks in web presence, he makes up for in labels. He knows what size you need, he knows what thickness is best and he knows if you can do a laminate or not. His color matching and artistic touch are second to none.

He's not perfect, but his labels are pretty damn close.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom