Guitarists, post your family... (1 Viewer)

Rob1466

High Hand
Reaction score
I know some of you play guitar & I think it would be interesting to see what fellow players have or using.
This is my current setup. :)

Family Photo Febuary 2018.jpg

From left to right Little Martin LXM, Gretsch Jim Dandy, Taylor GS Mini, Fender Telecaster Baja & Ibanez Talman TM303
The Ibanez is chinese built, previously chinese guitars didn't float my boat but this one blew me away...I love it :)

Custom Built By Chris Stambaugh in New Hampshire. I also have a warwick FNA 5 Jazzman and a 6 string Sandberg Fretlress

Custom Built By Chris Stambaugh in New Hampshire. I also have a warwick FNA 5 Jazzman and a 6 string Sandberg Fretlress

Nice. They had one of these at L&M used for $900 and I was tempted to grab it. It had a thick neck that I wasn't used to but it played incredibly.

warwick-thumb-bass-bolt-on-4.jpg

I had a Fender Strat and a Gibson Les Paul in college. Sold the Strat and broke the neck of the Gibson diving off a stack while on tour in Anaheim.

Got the Gibson fixed, but she never sounded the same, and wouldn’t stay in tune for more than 10 minutes. Still have it, somewhere. Couldn’t let her go.

Oh, the good ole days...

F0E33A1F-7E0F-4AEC-B093-5DF20FDC10CA.jpeg

736BE4B1-3ED3-40C9-A044-A32975666803.jpeg

Last edited:
I had a Fender Strat and a Gibson Les Paul in college. Sold the Strat and broke the neck of the Gibson diving off a stack while on tour in Anaheim.

Got the Gibson fixed, but she never sounded the same, and wouldn’t stay in tune for more than 10 minutes. Still have it, somewhere. Couldn’t let her go.

Oh, the good ole days...

View attachment 155785

View attachment 155784

What was the name of your band? Ever record anything? I played in a band once upon a time. ;)

0000546_dockstar-flame-maple.jpeg
0001098_tella-dj-williams-signature-model.jpeg

The two Phreds above are on the way. The PRS custom 24 I have had for almost 20 years.

pictures folder one 009.jpg

PRS with the Mesa Boogie Lonestar - a solid amp
DSC01215.JPG

My Warwick Bubinga NT $$ -- The video with Andy Irvine is my actual bass - same serial #
warwick corvette nt_germany.jpg

My bass rig
DSC03594.JPG

Still waiting for this cabinet.....been months damnit.
606110000000611-00-500x500.jpg

Fender Twin Amp - had it nearly 20 years as well
FenderTwinAmp.jpg

The old album cover (haha) If we were any good, I'd still be doing it! We got to open for Dread Zeppelin at the Coachhouse in San Juan Capistrano once...that was a lot of fun! Other than that we just basically payed to play at the Roxy and Hard Rock in LA (had to sell tickets). Lots of bar gigs and parties of course. Fun times!
gravity album cover.jpg

Bass pedalboard
DSC03739.JPG

Guitar pedalboard
DSC03738.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom