Guidance sought. (1 Viewer)

TheWhat

Flush
Reaction score
Been struggling for the past bit here. Anyhow, was having some work done (This is chip related) and everything was cool, was happy with how it was going. Basically got to the stage of final product to be delivered in early December; all good. Couple weeks later I try to follow up to offer about making payment / seeing how delivery is going ... and it is radio silence ever since. Member logged onto site a couple days after the last emails sent from my side, which included specifically asking for PayPal information to remit payment.

So, what to do? It's a service, so if I walk away and go elsewhere, while I don't lose anything, don't like the idea of leaving someone in a bad spot. Not sure what to think? Moved? Deployed? Vacation? Hospitalized? At what point should I not care and just worry about what I had set out to achieve?

TIA

Nowadays, there's too many things that can cause someone to go MIA. Death, hospitalization, personal hardship, all of the above? Either way, I'd check in from time to time, but if no movement is made in either direction in the next little while and they come back and offer the service, say thanks but no thanks and go elsewhere.

Did look at some hot dog rollers, and more chips ... but neither get me closer to completing this project unfortunately.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom