Guess these chips! (1 Viewer)

Nope...that's not charcoal but black and green are not same color either.
These did have some warping issues....

I'm 50/50 on hotstamped Paulson THC solids or Mermaids
Do think I would have gambled a C-note on this lot.....crossing fingaz

I think we have a winner with the mermaids
3E3E1CFF-03DC-4A15-BB9A-3D365C49742C.png

oof that shot gets me to 80% mermaid. perhaps i should assume that not showing any chip faces was not lack of knowledge, but completely intentional?

regardless of the outcome, i will not hide - you will all know my triumph or defeat on friday!

if they are indeed mermaids, i will make them a "pay shipping only" giveaway.

Last edited:
Where did they come from? I think I saw these on CL or FB Marketplace in TX.

oof that shot gets me to 80% mermaid. perhaps i should assume that not showing any chip faces was not lack of knowledge, but completely intentional?

regardless of the outcome, i will not hide - you will all know my triumph or defeat on friday!

if they are indeed mermaids, i will make them a "pay shipping only" giveaway.
What keeps me at 50/50 are the warped chips...this ain't over yet ;)

What keeps me at 50/50 are the warped chips...this ain't over yet ;)

i appreciate your optimism! but i also fear those aren't actually warped, and are just off-kilter in the barrel.

Well, I’m glad I didn’t win, but I’m sorry you did. Are the cases at least worth anything?

Well, I’m glad I didn’t win, but I’m sorry you did. Are the cases at least worth anything?

nah, the racks are sticky and gross and some got cracked in shipping. nothing even made it into my house, i already pitched the whole lot into the trash bin on my way through the garage. they're not even worth keeping as super diamonds because they are all labeled w/ sharpie.

swing and a miss...onto the next one!

Better luck next time. Don’t stop trying for that diamond in the rough. I once found a set of TRK casbah club tourney chips. 500 chips 75 bucks, so it does happen.

Better luck next time. Don’t stop trying for that diamond in the rough. I once found a set of TRK casbah club tourney chips. 500 chips 75 bucks, so it does happen.

oh no worries, i won't! i've had a couple half-decent craigslist hits so i'm still "in the black" after this debacle, but i haven't nailed that holy grail score yet.

well, unless you count the thousands of casbah clubs i bought directly from TRK back in the day when i bought out their whole stock. but those are long gone...perhaps you found some of them!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom