CLOSED: GROUP BUY - US & CANADA - Angel Cards - Club Poker - Bridge/Jumbo (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely forgot about this! Thought I missed the cut off.

If the backup wants my dibbed setup more than fine with me. Plenty of cards here atm

@Kyle @justsomedude
thumb_pay-that-man-his-money-memegenerator-net-pay-that-man-his-48933467.png

;)

I guess I'll let the cat out of the bag.

I placed the order yesterday before collecting any payments. It was pretty scary fronting all of that cash not knowing if everyone was going to keep their order, but I wanted to ensure that we got the decks this time. The order went through for 95 decks and it's currently pending shipping.

I'm very grateful for everyone who sent in payments and kept their order. :tup:

Last edited:
I guess I'll let the cat out of the bag.

I placed the order yesterday before collecting any payments. It was pretty scary fronting all of that cash not know if everyone was going to keep their order, but I wanted to ensure that we got the decks this time. The order went through for 95 decks and it's currently pending shipping.

I'm very grateful for everyone who sent in payments and kept their order. :tup:
Payment incoming bro!

I’ll add you in tomorrow when I’m back at my computer.
Hey, didn’t see my name added yet, not sure if you forgot. If you already ordered is there a spare setup for me? Just let me know. Thx

Hey, didn’t see my name added yet, not sure if you forgot. If you already ordered is there a spare setup for me? Just let me know. Thx

If you check bottom of post 2 you'll see you're 2nd in line for backup if anyone backs out.

It looks like you're in Canada. Keep an eye out on Amazon Japan for this setup. Out of stock now but may be in stock down the road.

Amerifriends are interested in this GB because they can't order from Amazon Japan.

I thought I had more extras than I did. I actually gave away some of my order to give to others that I missed when compiling the initial excel file.

As soon as I saw quantities available, I just snap bought what was on the sheet.

Still 3 short so if someone drops then I’ll bring in the back ups. My apologies for the inconvenience

Np it’s all good. If there’s spares just let me know.

No power still. I'm a sweaty fucking mess. I have to drive away from my house to find a cell tower that has data that works.

Just saw this now, will try to get a payment through...

Hi Payment was sent to you @Geremie . Sorry didn't have electricity until last night and missed this. You have my address on file or do you need it? If you need it let me know. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom