GROUP BUY INTEREST THREAD: CPS add-on items (dealer buttons, oversize chips, etc.) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Reaction score

Gauging interest in making available the following miscellaneous ceramic add-on items for the Championship Poker Series chips (approximate cost in parenthesis):

• 60mm DEALER buttons, black or white (~$4.25)
  • 43mm REBUY chips, two colors (~$0.90
  • 43mm BOUNTY chips, two colors (~$0.90)
  • 46mm 500,000 chips, 8V-spot (~$1.05)
  • 46mm 1,000,000 chips, P31-spot (~$1.05)

Post your questions, comments, interest, and estimated quantities desired in this thread. Pending responses, we will move forward with an official order thread with firm prices.

Example:
2 x 60mm DEALER button
20 x 43mm REBUY chips
20 x 43mm BOUNTY chips
40 x 46mm 500K chips​
This will be a one-time offer, so don't delay.

cps_extras_dealer_b.jpgcps_extras_dealer_w.jpg
cps_extras_500k.jpgcps_extras_1m.jpg
cps_extras_rebuy-L.jpgcps_extras_rebuy_G.jpg

Last edited:
Am I the only one who can't see the pics?

* Thanks for the GB by the way Dave...

I can't see them either. :(

I'm down for 2 dealer buttons. Possibly some bounty and rebuy chips after I see the pics.

One apparently must be signed into CT to see the pics. I'll re-post them directly later this afternoon.

Okay, then maybe you need to be signed into my gmail account, lol. I'll fix it when I get home.

Is this "instead of" or "in addition to" the dealer buttons being offered directly by Palm?

Is this "instead of" or "in addition to" the dealer buttons being offered directly by Palm?

PGI is only offering 50mm dealer buttons (white with white edges), vs the larger 60mm buttons available here (in black or white). All three designs are by ttttubby.

4x DB (black)
40x rebuy (pinkish/purplish, whatever that color is)
20x 500k
1x one MEEL-yon

Thanks Dave!

Hmm, I don't see pics of the Bounty chips in the OP. Are they the same colors as the Rebuy chips? (i.e. if you get pink Bounty, you should get teal Rebuy, and vice versa?)

Hmm, I don't see pics of the Bounty chips in the OP. Are they the same colors as the Rebuy chips? (i.e. if you get pink Bounty, you should get teal Rebuy, and vice versa?)

I honestly didn't notice any difference in the colour of the rebuy chips until you mentioned it. I thought they were dark silver or grey.

Anyway:

4 x dealer button, black
4 x dealer button, white
20 x 46 mm 1,000,000 chips

probably some Rebuy and/or Bounty chips. Still deciding on those, but I definitely want the dealer buttons and 1M chips.

Please and thank you :)

2 x 60mm DEALER buttons white
20 x 43mm BOUNTY chips
40 to 100 x 46mm 1,000,000 chips

Is the plan having aligned edge spots on the T500K and T1M?

For the white ceramic dealer buttons, are they going to be bright white? Some of the ceramic dealers buttons from past GBs resembled more CPC regular white than bright white... I think it would be cool if the buttons were not matte, at least on the edge and on the face outside the 'inlay'... I'm in either way...

Thanks Dave!!

Last edited:
Thanks for doing this!

any racks that fit the big 46mm chips - and how many to a rack?

46mm chips will fit in 43mm Paulson racks (sorta), and they fit very nicely in 50mm Paulson racks (4 rows of 20 = 80 chips). But the 50mm racks are almost impossible to find.

I usually store 10x 46mm chips diagonally per 39mm rack barrel. That rack is the top rack in my birdcage.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

tttubby has not yet supplied me with BOUNTY chip artwork. If there are specific colors desired (or other stuff, like SHOW-EM chips, or octagon card cappers), this is the time to speak up. Only thing off the table at this point is seating chips and table buttons/plaques, which will be addressed down the road in a subsequent group buy.

Is the plan having aligned edge spots on the T500K and T1M?

Yes, the oversize denomination chips will have aligned edges. A similar design execution can be found in the oversize chips produced for the GCOP set.

For the white ceramic dealer buttons, are they going to be bright white? Some of the ceramic dealers buttons from past GBs resembled more CPC regular white than bright white... I think it would be cool if the buttons were not matte, at least on the edge and on the face outside the 'inlay'...

Considering that the artwork for the dealer buttons has gradient fading, I suspect that they will not be 'bright white'. I'm pretty sure that a matte finish face is standard for the 60mm button blanks.

Got it!

Both T500K and T1M are gonna be insane! I'm sure you and TTT are already thinking about it but I hope the T1M shade of purple will be different enough from the Lavender T100K...

I suspected that was the case with the 60mm buttons since all the ones I have are pretty matte... They will be great anyway!

Yes, the oversize denomination chips will have aligned edges. A similar design execution can be found in the oversize chips produced for the GCOP set.

Considering that the artwork for the dealer buttons has gradient fading, I suspect that they will not be 'bright white'. I'm pretty sure that a matte finish face is standard for the 60mm button blanks.

Last edited:
Any chance of a silver rebuy for the outer ring colour (instead of teal/pink)?

Noted. Personally, I would prefer bounty/rebuy chips to have at least one color option that was more neutral than those in the OP.

Thanks. Some of the other hosts in our league are looking for rebuy chips, and these look like they would work well. A neutral colour might work better for them. For me, I already have the existing CPS bounty ordered, and just prefer silver/neutral over a specific colour for the rebuy chips.

GROUP BUY INTEREST THREAD: CPS add-on items (dealer buttons, oversize chips,...

Noted. Personally, I would prefer bounty/rebuy chips to have at least one color option that was more neutral than those in the OP.

I would prefer this as well. "GCOP blue" would be very nice also. [emoji6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom