Gronk to the Bucs for a TB12 reunion? (1 Viewer)

Why? We can't rebuild around Gronk. I'll take a 4th rounder, wish it was a third though.
I'm also excited to watch the Bucs this year. I'll probably buy league pass just to watch their games every week. Lets see Tom win two more and ride off into the sunset as the undisputed GOAT.

No, it’s great. I mean, right now we’ve got nothing. If we trade Gronk to the Bucs, we’ve got something.
It’s like a win win win
Why? We can't rebuild around Gronk. I'll take a 4th rounder, wish it was a third though.
I'm also excited to watch the Bucs this year. I'll probably buy league pass just to watch their games every week. Lets see Tom win two more and ride off into the sunset as the undisputed GOAT.
With a 4th or a 3rd, we'll be lucky to get past .650 IMO. I agree though, I want Tom to do great no matter where he is. Can't say I'd love seeing him take down two more that could have been Patriot SBs but rather him than anyone else cause it's not going to be the Pats, at least this year.

Yeah but the Pats just weren't helping his case. I love Belichick and all he's done but he's an asshole. Look at the offense he gave Tom to play with while Tom has been taking pay cut after pay cut. Where is all the money to bring some talent in! Dudes 42 and has a short window and he's throwing to PD13, a rookie, and Edelman on life support from all his injuries.

Yeah but the Pats just weren't helping his case. I love Belichick and all he's done but he's an asshole. Look at the offense he gave Tom to play with while Tom has been taking pay cut after pay cut. Where is all the money to bring some talent in! Dudes 42 and has a short window and he's throwing to PD13, a rookie, and Edelman on life support from all his injuries.
I don’t know how fair that is. Demaryous Thomas was Brady’s worst WR and he looked pretty good. Josh Gordon looked great, and he gave Tom a first rounder with Harry. And then he brought in the best WR in the league - Antonio Brown.
it just didn’t work out with those guys. Football’s almost as mean as poker sometimes.
But you’re right - Tom was done with BB and BB was done with Tom.

I don’t know how fair that is. Demaryous Thomas was Brady’s worst WR and he looked pretty good. Josh Gordon looked great, and he gave Tom a first rounder with Harry. And then he brought in the best WR in the league - Antonio Brown.
it just didn’t work out with those guys. Football’s almost as mean as poker sometimes.
But you’re right - Tom was done with BB and BB was done with Tom.
Demaryius was coming back off a season ending injury. JG10 had zero chance of lasting the season and was a shell of himself, I thought he looked average at best. AB was legit but we all knew how that was going to end. Everything was also least minute pickups so it's not like Tom had time to work with any of them.

Demaryius was coming back off a season ending injury. JG10 had zero chance of lasting the season and was a shell of himself, I thought he looked average at best. AB was legit but we all knew how that was going to end. Everything was also least minute pickups so it's not like Tom had time to work with any of them.
Gordon makes me so sad. What he could have been for the Pats or the Seahawks. His hands are so good. He is so strong over the middle. May have lost a step, but still quick.

So sad.

Gordon makes me so sad. What he could have been for the Pats or the Seahawks. His hands are so good. He is so strong over the middle. May have lost a step, but still quick.

So sad.
He needed to lose 15 pounds. Too much muscle.

Really couldn't - The Pats are up against the cap (courtesy of all the dead money from good old TB12)
I still can’t believe you Bills lost to us . At that point we were terrible and ripe for the picking as Miami and Tennessee showed in the next 2 games. Bills fans must be the happiest of all to see TB 12 out of the division after beatings he continuously issued said Buffalo Bills

I still can’t believe you Bills lost to us . At that point we were terrible and ripe for the picking as Miami and Tennessee showed in the next 2 games. Bills fans must be the happiest of all to see TB 12 out of the division after beatings he continuously issued said Buffalo Bills
Hell no - wanted to beat that a** before he left

The old mans club. Bucs 9-7, book it!
I''ll take the over.
By the way, I'm hearing this old man talk everywhere. People don't realize Gronk, a year into his "retirement" is only 30 years old.

reminds me of Larry Bird after game 6 against Dominique in Atlanta. Celts down 3-2 beat the hawks to even the series. Larry was asked if he had a prediction for game 7. His reply....” they had their chance.”
you guys had your chance...as you probably know, Brady hates the Bills. He never got over that 31-0 beating.

reminds me of Larry Bird after game 6 against Dominique in Atlanta. Celts down 3-2 beat the hawks to even the series. Larry was asked if he had a prediction for game 7. His reply....” they had their chance.”
you guys had your chance...as you probably know, Brady hates the Bills. He never got over that 31-0 beating.
I still remember that game - Sam Adams with the fat guy pick 6!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom