Grinders - A Poker Documentary (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
I watched it thought it was pretty good. There is a channel called pokerfilms that has been doing some good documentaries

Reaction score
I just watched parts of the doc again. The dude rubbing the chips on his face multiple times was just the worst man

TomC727

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just watched parts of the doc again. The dude rubbing the chips on his face multiple times was just the worst man
I found two of the characters to be just awful. That guy, and the raging alcoholic, who initially went to rehab for alcohol and gambling.

LotsOfChips

Flush
Reaction score
I found two of the characters to be just awful. That guy, and the raging alcoholic, who initially went to rehab for alcohol and gambling.
I loved the line where the raging alcoholic/gambling addict states in a slurred voice that he just drank 20 drinks during the tournament, but it’s okay, because he is such a better player than everyone else!

TomC727

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I loved the line where the raging alcoholic/gambling addict states in a slurred voice that he just drank 20 drinks during the tournament, but it’s okay, because he is such a better player than everyone else!
“Doesn’t matter if I’m sober or had 20 drinks.”

Just awful. Denial. I felt bad for his daughters.

I also cringed when he said how he had a ton of drinks while playing in the tournament, while trying to justify how it makes him a better player, and since it’s limit, he has room for errors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom