Wanted Grimaud set-up (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be happy to hear a price if anyone has a set up. Maybe there’s someone out there with a setup in a card drawer?!?

Haven’t bumped this thread in a bit.

Anyone have an extra Grimaud set-up sitting around? Willing to pay too dollar for a set-up! Send me a PM

$150 for two decks that cost €6 each? Or am I missing something? :unsure:

Edit: Apparently you already tried them LOL.
The vendor only had regular index even though the jumbos show in stock. I’ve exhausted a lot of search angles with no luck.

I think the only way I’m getting these cards is from someone’s collection

The vendor only had regular index even though the jumbos show in stock. I’ve exhausted a lot of search angles with no luck.

I think the only way I’m getting these cards is from someone’s collection
I came to same conclusion when I was looking for these :(

The only logical deduction that I can make based on the apparent unobtainium that these are made of is that they're no longer manufactured.

Maybe a French PCF'er can help here? @Don Clay @BELGRADE @Bobb59 @MilouPilou1 maybe? Many others I'm forgetting I'm sure. @PrOnAddict has also helped me tremendously in the past in acquiring some hard to find decks, but is based out of Germany.

Does anyone recognize these Grimaud cards?

Apparently, they are poker size and JQK court cards, but the seller doesn’t know if they are regular/jumbo, 2-pip/4-pip, or paper/100% plastic.

Looking for any help in ID’ing these cards!

868A19C9-5C8B-4AFB-9019-2E43ECD4D8AE.jpeg
BCFF4C3B-1927-4978-8A3A-DCD7B73276C0.jpeg

I found some setups of 100% plastic, poker size, jumbo index, 2-pip…but they are RDV court cards.

If someone is interested in snagging some let me know

I would go for 2 red if price is reasonable.
I previously bought blue ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom