Wanted Grimaud set-up (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geremie

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Looking for a sealed/unused set-up of Grimaud 100% plastic, jumbo index, 2-pip, JQK court cards.

Any color combination for the backs will work (red/blue, red/green, etc).

I will take either poker or bridge size.

Last edited:
212F60D1-E6B4-43C9-AF96-4CE90F09AF34.png
5731DE91-D010-466E-9CF1-345A5110B44E.jpeg

indeed.. it's strange. I have never ordered from this site, I just looked for the model described in the ad..

@Don Clay @Neilimixam

It would be awesome if you could confirm whether it’s JQK or RDV.

@davislane

There’s free shipping (within France) if the order is above 79€. Not sure if we’ll get there just the two of us. We should try to combine our orders at least to split the 13€

@Don Clay @Neilimixam

It would be awesome if you could confirm whether it’s JQK or RDV.

@davislane

There’s free shipping (within France) if the order is above 79€. Not sure if we’ll get there just the two of us. We should try to combine our orders at least to split the 13€
Can you also ask if they would ship directly to Canada? If we can’t hit that free shipping within France, it might be more beneficial to have it shipped direct.

Can I get in on this too if there is enough stock? I can also reship for @Geremie .

100% @JMC9389

There was an option for a 12 deck brick (6 red / 6 blue) for 60€. I’d split that with you if you’re interested.

If @davislane grabs the Fournier’s, we would hit the free shipping mark within France (if they won’t ship directly outside of France)

OK, let's see if there would be more interest for the Grimaud cards.
It would be interesting to hit the free shipping to FR.

100% @JMC9389

There was an option for a 12 deck brick (6 red / 6 blue) for 60€. I’d split that with you if you’re interested.

If @davislane grabs the Fournier’s, we would hit the free shipping mark within France (if they won’t ship directly outside of France)
I might pass at this stage. I think id prefer to get the proper double setup of 2826s

I was thinking I should sell some of my cards, and now you tempt me with this? Sigh...

In for one setup (red/blue) if poker size and JQK. The link does say "Portraits Américains", so I would think they are actually JQK, but it would be good to confirm.

If @Neilimixam 's find is indeed the real deal 100% Plastic jumbo index cards, I'm in for 4 of each color, at least. Maybe more, but put me down for 8 total decks, 4 red, 4 blue for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom