Greetings! (1 Viewer)

Oryx

High Hand
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm new here and casually interested in the wonderful world of poker chips. Came here to get more knowledge on the subject and find a set of chips I can use at home games. My searches on Amazon have not yielded anything more than cheap sets in cheap aluminum cases lol.

You have found the right place to satisfy your needs, including those needs you didn’t even know you would have! What are your stakes, game type (i.e., cash, tourney), number of players, etc.? Welcome to the show.

Hello, I love that you think you're "casually interested". I remember thinking that once as well. So, check back with me in a few months and tell me how often you hit refresh on the For Sale or Newly Posted pages or after the movers tell you they are going to need another truck just for your "collection".

Anyway, welcome to the best hobby you'll ever hate to love, oh, if you have kids you might want to let them know that they best do very well in school as there will be no money for college and prepare your daughters, tell them that Chuck-e-Cheese is most certainly a viable venue for their weddings.

Ah yes just "casually interested" I remember that.

You have found the right place to satisfy your needs, including those needs you didn’t even know you would have! What are your stakes, game type (i.e., cash, tourney), number of players, etc.? Welcome to the show.
Hoping to get something started in the next month or two with some friends and family. Not anything crazy maybe $20 stakes tournament format. I would love to have 8-10 players but I get how life works as one ages I currently have a set of I would say "clay adjacent" chips from Wal mart or winners or something like that. Enough to play with for now.

Hello and welcome!

There are free (higher end) sample sets available to PCF members for sign up.
Hey thanks for the hot tip appreciate it

Hello, I love that you think you're "casually interested". I remember thinking that once as well. So, check back with me in a few months and tell me how often you hit refresh on the For Sale or Newly Posted pages or after the movers tell you they are going to need another truck just for your "collection".

Anyway, welcome to the best hobby you'll ever hate to love, oh, if you have kids you might want to let them know that they best do very well in school as there will be no money for college and prepare your daughters, tell them that Chuck-e-Cheese is most certainly a viable venue for their weddings.

Ah yes just "casually interested" I remember that.
Haha yeah I've been down this road before as well *stares at collection of Magic the Gather cards and D&D books*.
Thanks for the warm welcome! I appreciate it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom