Greetings (1 Viewer)

Steeltown Riot

Reaction score
Good afternoon all! I'm a somewhat experienced player that hasn't played in several years. I came here via a recommendation as I am looking to bolster my old chip set, but I understand there are guidelines for that. I'm always interested in learning new things about the game and have developed a recent fascination with chips themselves. I had no idea how much I didn't know.

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! The more I peruse the site, the less confident I am I can find the chips I'm looking for, as they aren't anything special. I have a four-color set that features US Currency I bought sometime around 2005 on eBay. I'd happily trade them in for The Greenbacks, if they were even remotely quality chips, but they aren't. I remember asking the guy who made and sold them on eBay about $1s and $5s and he said he would make them available, but I never got around to following up. My set runs $10, $20, $50, & $100 and used to be 1,000 strong but several were damaged beyond repair during years of storage. I'd like to at least get back to 1,000, but would love to add the $1s and $5s and go for around 1,500 to 2,000.

Attachments

• MyChipSet.jpg
    MyChipSet.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 102

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom