Greetings, new member (1 Viewer)

diablo2112

High Hand
Reaction score
Just saying hi. New member, and thought this would be the place to learn about decent chips. We just purchased a nice home poker table, and now need a couple of chip sets to match. Thanks, and I’ll look forward to the education.

AlXyyLp.jpg

Fejym4p.jpg

Forgot to mention, a priority for chips for us is sound and ripple/shuffle compatibility. My nervous habit and tell is compulsive chip shuffling.

Welcome to the forum @diablo2112 depending on geographics... there are some amazing chippers in NM, as a matter of fact we recently had a meet up in Angel Fire
1DA48193-C4D6-43CB-871C-D9277831E475.jpeg.jpg

There are 3 NM members in that pic! We had a wonderful trip!

I love that you said "a couple sets of chips" sound like one of us already as many of us have multiple sets of poker chips! Finding samples and checking them out is cool, but finding a local chip collector that would let you come and check out lots of different types of chips can be much better!

Beautiful Table and I hope you find something amazing to compliment it sir! Always around if I can ever be of any assistance!

Fellow Chipper Ben

I'm in the Black plaid and unfortunately not living in NM! Haha

Welcome to the forum @diablo2112 depending on geographics... there are some amazing chippers in NM, as a matter of fact we recently had a meet up in Angel Fire
View attachment 828602
There are 3 NM members in that pic! We had a wonderful trip!

I love that you said "a couple sets of chips" sound like one of us already as many of us have multiple sets of poker chips! Finding samples and checking them out is cool, but finding a local chip collector that would let you come and check out lots of different types of chips can be much better!

Beautiful Table and I hope you find something amazing to compliment it sir! Always around if I can ever be of any assistance!

Fellow Chipper Ben

I'm in the Black plaid and unfortunately not living in NM! Haha
Jinx, Ben! But I don’t have the bonafides of a photo!

Albuquerque! North UNM area, to be specific

And thanks for the deal! Picked up a set of Cards Mold New China Club in small denominations, perfect for our low-stakes cash game. Seems to get high marks around here, and anything is better than the crap sample sets I ordered off Amazon.

Thanks for the pics, looks great, welcome!

Albuquerque! North UNM area, to be specific

And thanks for the deal! Picked up a set of Cards Mold New China Club in small denominations, perfect for our low-stakes cash game. Seems to get high marks around here, and anything is better than the crap sample sets I ordered off Amazon.
When’s the game? Poker is almost dead in NM, if I’m driving to ABQ to play I’d rather play in a home game.

The game at Sandia is still pretty decent. Usually a full house (14 tables?) and the deep-stack tournament last weekend was quite good.

What’s up Diablo! Newer member here from abq but been playing home games and at Sandia for years and years! Let me know if you’re ever in need of new players, I’d like to meet some new home gamers! Cheers

What’s up Diablo! Newer member here from abq but been playing home games and at Sandia for years and years! Let me know if you’re ever in need of new players, I’d like to meet some new home gamers! Cheers

Thread has been dead for over 2 years and Diablo hasn’t been seen in almost a year! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

But welcome to the forum!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom