Greetings! New Member (1 Viewer)

NorthernOgre

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Greetings all. I used to be a member of Chiptalk what seems like a million years ago. I was curious to see if it was still running, but looks like it's gone, and I found this site. Great to see there is still a lot of members and activity with poker chips out there. I look forward to getting back in the game.

Greetings all. I used to be a member of Chiptalk what seems like a million years ago. I was curious to see if it was still running, but looks like it's gone, and I found this site. Great to see there is still a lot of members and activity with poker chips out there. I look forward to getting back in the game.
Welcome back to the fold. A neighbor for @hdgeno.

Welcome! Lots of Canadians on this site. Any existing sets?
I still have my Bellagio tournament group buy set, along with some ASM's, and relabeled Paulson roulette chips, along with various odds and ends that most of us have gathered. I'll see about posting some pics later perhaps

Welcome back! I'm also an old Chiptalk member and you'll find this forum has all and more of what that forum did. Chipping is still lively and the options now are more expansive. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

Welcome! Lots of Canadians on this site. Any existing sets?
20200328_130718_HDR.jpg

20200328_132318_HDR.jpg

20200328_133053_HDR.jpg

Those are my three remaining sets, besides a ton of Super Diamonds for drunk poker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom