Greetings from Virginia! (1 Viewer)

BlueChipSpecial

Straight
Supporter
Reaction score
I have been interested in poker chips for a long time, but never got around to getting my hands on a serious set. Finally ready to take the plunge. Have been reading lots of posts from PCF, and finally decided to take the plunge. Looking forward to getting to know y'all.

-BCS

Welcome to PCF. Was a long time Virginian till just last year. You’ve found the right place for your chipping and poker obsession.

Native Virginian here as well, last ~10 years we lived in NoVA and just moved a couple years ago. Welcome to the forum, good number of members in NoVA/MD area!!

Welcome! After 30+ years, we escaped from Alexandria in 2013, and don't miss much up there...

Your day will come! :cool
I can see that day coming in the future. I drive 20 miles to and from work - the commute ranges from 45 mins to upwards of an hour and a half when traffic is bad. Gets old, but it pays the bills... (or should I say it sustains my burgeoning poker chip obsession.)

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! Looking forward to learning, sharing, and hopefully getting my hands on a fantastic set of chips (or 7).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom