Greetings from Upstate NY (2 Viewers)

Fair enough. I'll take some more once I get them all dusted off. In the meantime, here's a few pics that I still have hanging around on my pbase account.

146092448.YtIKFKTd.jpg
145763398.N4IQO81H.jpg
144796055.PMMYjVDG.jpg
144796054.KzevT4ul.jpg
146688827.feRuUFVU.all_APB_options.jpg
great pics man!
love the solids!

....then Montgomery county for 12).

Hmmm -- where? Did we ever talk when I had my home game in Alexandria?

Did Scott Montgomery of Dirk Eyman play in your games? They were two of my Montgomery County irregulars.

I lived in Gaithersburg for 8 years. Never noted the taxes as being especially onerous, except for the tax levied on autos brought into the state. That one irritated the hell out of me, since we had three newish vehicles when we moved there from Jersey...

Hmmm -- where? Did we ever talk when I had my home game in Alexandria? Did Scott Montgomery of Dirk Eyman play in your games? They were two of my Montgomery County irregulars.

Darnestown, MD.

I'm pretty sure we met at Mark's CT 2012 MD/DC/VA meetup (Krafticus). Not sure if you made it up to one of my home games. Neither of those other names ring a bell either off the top of my head. I know I had at least 3 or 4 CT members come by and play at my home game, at least one of which became a somewhat regular for a while.

I lived in Gaithersburg for 8 years. Never noted the taxes as being especially onerous, except for the tax levied on autos brought into the state. That one irritated the hell out of me, since we had three newish vehicles when we moved there from Jersey...

Yeah, taxes in MD weren't terrible, and as I mentioned earlier, NY is worse (though I knew that before we moved).

Welcome back, bentax! Looking forward to seeing more pr0n as you break out the chipes from storage. :)

Welcome back, bentax! Looking forward to seeing more pr0n as you break out the chipes from storage. :)

Welcome aboard!

Thanks! Looking forward to (hopefully) being able to use my chips now that they're out of storage. I guess now might be a good time to go visit the table building section of the forum as my 10-person table was left behind in Maryland (with a friend).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom