Greetings from the desert (1 Viewer)

slisk250

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Hi,

I guess I'm a chip noob and have lurked a bit. I work for an oil company in Saudi Arabia but call Morrison, Co home. I'll have some chips to post soon but compared to the pros here I am the equivalent of a poor share croppers son. :)

Looking to get a very nice custom Tournament from CPC to handle 3 tables NLHE. I have the plan worked out but need design help as I have no skills in that area. I posted some mock ups in another place but figured I'd come here too and see what its like. There are a few things that I want to get right now but my location, shipping, and Saudi laws keep that in check. I'm not losing money when they take my chips at customs!!! I have a son in high school who is coming to visit in a few days and should have all my chips in his bags. Pray the airlines don't lose them and they slide past the guys looking for smuggles pork when I drive them accross the Causeway from Bahrain.

For the pros who love to give advice and comment on custom chips from CPC, I'll keep you busy soon enough.

Regards,

Mike (slisk)

Welcome and can't wait to see your design! It sounds like you've already done some research, have you decided on a mold?

Hi,

I guess I'm a chip noob and have lurked a bit. I work for an oil company in Saudi Arabia but call Morrison, Co home. I'll have some chips to post soon but compared to the pros here I am the equivalent of a poor share croppers son. :)

Looking to get a very nice custom Tournament from CPC to handle 3 tables NLHE. I have the plan worked out but need design help as I have no skills in that area. I posted some mock ups in another place but figured I'd come here too and see what its like. There are a few things that I want to get right now but my location, shipping, and Saudi laws keep that in check. I'm not losing money when they take my chips at customs!!! I have a son in high school who is coming to visit in a few days and should have all my chips in his bags. Pray the airlines don't lose them and they slide past the guys looking for smuggles pork when I drive them accross the Causeway from Bahrain.

For the pros who love to give advice and comment on custom chips from CPC, I'll keep you busy soon enough.

Regards,

Mike (slisk)

Oh how the bug as grabbed a hold of you since this post...

Share cropper's son to one of the most impressive collections of chips in existence in six months. Crazy

For a rookie this kid has 50 home runs and were not even at the allstar break. No doubt he will be a hall of famer. Lol
Crazy 6 month run, awesome sets sir.

Too bad I'm most likely a donkey compared to the players here. Buying chips is easy. Winning them is another story.

Somehow I don't think anyone will be saying the same thing about me on my 6 month anniversary ... it will be more like " Damn Chris, you still collecting those shitty Aztars?" ;)

For a rookie this kid has 50 home runs and were not even at the allstar break. No doubt he will be a hall of famer. Lol
Crazy 6 month run, awesome sets sir.

While I enjoy the support, don't encourage me. I'm struggling with a sweet sickness at the moment. DAMN YOU AfterTheFact!! :mad:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom