Greetings from Taiwan! (1 Viewer)

Changster

Full House
Reaction score
Hello all, greetings from Taiwan!

I actually never knew there existed an entire subculture of collecting/customizing poker chips. I had bought a thousand chip set of Le Paulson Noirs like 6 or 7 years ago but stopped playing poker. Then a couple weekends ago I played at a home game and they said my chips were supposedly worth more now. I was baffled and decided to look things up, and now here I am.

So now I’m trying to get some help in designed a set of custom CPC’s in order to not play with the Noir’s.

True story!

Have a great day.

Welcome! Enjoy the journey. There is great stuff to find and learn here. Start saving now :sneaky:;)

Welcome!
Study a lot before you pull the trigger on a custom CPC set.
If you stay true to yourself (having also assimilated others' experience meanwhile) you 'll find out you 'll be playing the Noirs in order to keep your CPC customs mint :D

Welcome! I love custom chips more because they are personal. But paulsons feel pretty nice to play with too!

Welcome!
Study a lot before you pull the trigger on a custom CPC set.
If you stay true to yourself (having also assimilated others' experience meanwhile) you 'll find out you 'll be playing the Noirs in order to keep your CPC customs mint :D

Haha thanks for that advice!

You guys are right, it’s been non stop browsing on here of custom sets since I’ve joined!!

Welcome to the forum! Don’t be surprised if you suddenly start building several sets at once after you see all the amazing chips and sets other members have here.

It can become an addiction! Lol

Welcome to the forum! Don’t be surprised if you suddenly start building several sets at once after you see all the amazing chips and sets other members have here.

It can become an addiction! Lol

This is so true. I already found twos sets I really love and have the itch to get some sets going based off them. The original thinking was to keep the Le Paulson Noir’s mint but just like the gentleman above said, it may become the exact opposite.

After doing some research I realized how long it will take to get my hands on customs - from designing to waiting on the right mold to be installed, etc. So I decided to buy a set of 1100 Atlantics to hold me over for now while I get the customs going.

This site has been a great resource of information.

What kind of set are you looking for ?
Tournament ? Cash ?
Oh... and welcome !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom