Greetings from Puggy (2 Viewers)

Puggy

Flush
Reaction score
I accidentally threadjacked bergs' thread (sorry bergs). So, let's make a thread of my own:

Hi. My name is Puggy and I'm a chip-a-holic.

altogether sing it now...........

pepper_pug2.jpg_w450.jpg

Pug-2.jpg

bo_derek_gallery_main-e1318966924987.jpg

brown_stink_bug_adult.jpg

banana-crop.jpg

Fanta%20Orange%20Cans.jpg

black_lrg.jpg

TheFugsFirstAlbum.jpg

pound_coins_with_fees_sig_450.jpg

Greek_uc_phi.png

Moe_Szyslak.png

sparta-red.png

tumblr_inline_mjjyvn5q3g1r405y9.gif

Thanks everyone. Loved the picture cavalcade, thanks jb

i didn't think it through until now, but i guess it makes no sense to anyone outside of north america. over here we have this kids song called the name game. it goes a little something like this:

Thanks Chris. Awesome. Makes me wait my this winter's snowbording trip to Austrian Alps that much more.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

i didn't think it through until now, but i guess it makes no sense to anyone outside of north america. over here we have this kids song called the name game. it goes a little something like this:

That was funny. Checked out the lyrics too. That reminds me of something similar here, but I just can't remember what.

I'm calling it the "Big Blue Wave"... as in we just waved bye to the blue web-site. Unfortunate, as I has already decided to become a lifetime member with my 1000th post (I was at 932). Now, what to do with that extra $200....

Extra barrel from CPC!

Yepp, you can get a barrel of L10 chipes from CPC with dat.

Oh btw, thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. Let's see where this goes and how much money I will lose here.

I'm calling it the "Big Blue Wave"... as in we just waved bye to the blue web-site. Unfortunate, as I has already decided to become a lifetime member with my 1000th post (I was at 932).

Yeah, and I was creeping up on 10K..... had a big party planned and everything. :(

Yepp, you can get a barrel of L10 chipes from CPC with dat.

Oh btw, thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. Let's see where this goes and how much money I will lose here.

I lose money when Jim has sales. :) He had the first vendor forum here when the site started but it was not very active. (new site, low traffic, and other commitments...it's understandable)
If anyone talks to Jim, put it in his ear that a free vendor forum is still here for him. :)

I lose money when Jim has sales. :) He had the first vendor forum here when the site started but it was not very active. (new site, low traffic, and other commitments...it's understandable)
If anyone talks to Jim, put it in his ear that a free vendor forum is still here for him. :)

David Spragg is the guy to talk to these days. My understanding is under their current arrangement Jim came out of retirement but he just runs production. David handles the business side of things.

David Spragg is the guy to talk to these days. My understanding is under their current arrangement Jim came out of retirement but he just runs production. David handles the business side of things.

Sorry, I should been more clear since we have a few Jims and Joshs. :) I meant Jim from TheChipRoom. David/CPC is already on the site.

The gods must of been listening. I just heard back from Jim. The Chip Room forum is coming back! And from what I heard, there are some goodies coming soon. :)

best news i've heard in months from the chip world. just make sure he posts concurrent sales here and in the wild blue yonder. we'll do what we can to show him that there are buyers on this forum...

^^ This, absolutely this. Or just post one sale here for free. :)

The gods must of been listening. I just heard back from Jim. The Chip Room forum is coming back! And from what I heard, there are some goodies coming soon. :)

Awesome news Tommy. We'll be waiting.

Pug TapaTalking

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom